• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Prime Trilogy on Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
4KoaqJ3.png

sgxDaAa.png

DN58bde.png

Tschumi

Why would this be a ban worthy post? It's funny, that is all XP

For the record, if Metroid Prime Trilogy ever does become available for everyone, I advise y'all to play it in order, without skipping ahead... The first game is arguably the best, so ditching it without nutting out all the puzzles etc would be ze height off foolishness ja?!

brap

Banned
first half life, 3 screenshots
classic thread

Why would this be a ban worthy post? It's funny, that is all XP

For the record, if Metroid Prime Trilogy ever does become available for everyone, I advise y'all to play it in order, without skipping ahead... The first game is arguably the best, so ditching it without nutting out all the puzzles etc would be ze height off foolishness ja?!
Playing games in order? That's news to me!!

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Man, this game is the ultimate blue balls thing... You know it exists, but its being held back purely for marketing reasons...

I just hope the extra time has been used for a little extra polish. I'll accept no less than 1080p/60 wide screen for all three, which should be easy street. The worrying thing here is controls though. The trilogy allowed Wiimote control and it was great, but going back to not traditional controls but the weird control setup Prime had is rough. Hopefully they allow some sort of free aim/movement.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
The real question is, who's gonna play with joysticks and who's gonna use the joycon wiimote controls?

Jooxed

Gold Member
If the thread is made by Xaero and not me or anyone else in regards to Nintendo you all should know what to expect when you click.

Quasicat

This reminds me of when I was trying to burn a Dreamcast disc. It was very specific in how it had to be done and I had no computer skills at all. So I asked Jeeves how to burn a disc. It sent me to an instructional website that went through the steps of placing a CD into a toaster and turning it on.
I can laugh at it now, but at the time I really hated the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom