• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

MGS - Gaseous Snake ()

Piano

Banned
Aug 13, 2008

Holy shit. Why is this so funny

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Jan 19, 2007
I really should be in bed but I felt compelled to make this quick gif.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Sep 24, 2006
far left of center
Ocelot: What's your name?
Naked Snake: Snakes.
Ocelot: No, not that name. You're not a snake, and I'm not an ocelot. We're men with names. My name... is Adamska. And you?
Naked Snake: But I am made of snakes.

Fireflu

Mar 11, 2008
UK
robbloomfieldart.com
I would very much like to create a petition to make this an unlockable skin for both Ground Zeroes and MGS5 (hell Rising too while we're at it, imagine the cutting mechanics)

Neiteio

Nov 10, 2007
OH man, I was feeling kind of down today, but this thread and the Winnie the Pooh one have me in stitches! XD *wipes tear from eye* Thanks GAF. :)

HardRojo

Oct 19, 2011
Lima, Peru
Didn't expect this to make it to GAF lol, that's me in the last FB comment from the picture in the OP.
Seriously that balloon Snake is totally creepy, I won't be able to sleep well tonight.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Jul 6, 2012
Ocelot: What's your name?
Naked Snake: Snakes.
Ocelot: No, not that name. You're not a snake, and I'm not an ocelot. We're men with names. My name... is Adamska. And you?
Naked Snake: But I am made of snakes.
Now I understand why in MGS1 Raven tells him "You belong on the ground. You should crawl on the ground like the snake you are". But I was sure balloons belonged on the air!