• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS - Gaseous Snake ()

Piano

Banned
tumblr_mg2hrc1Z9k1qh6gzao1_500.jpg

Holy shit. Why is this so funny

Riposte

If Kojima wants to make "The Phantom Pain" scary, he should put this thing in a dark closet.

EDIT: I wish I knew how to make gifs.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Ocelot: What's your name?
Naked Snake: Snakes.
Ocelot: No, not that name. You're not a snake, and I'm not an ocelot. We're men with names. My name... is Adamska. And you?
Naked Snake: But I am made of snakes.

Fireflu

I would very much like to create a petition to make this an unlockable skin for both Ground Zeroes and MGS5 (hell Rising too while we're at it, imagine the cutting mechanics)

Neiteio

OH man, I was feeling kind of down today, but this thread and the Winnie the Pooh one have me in stitches! XD *wipes tear from eye* Thanks GAF. :)

HardRojo

Didn't expect this to make it to GAF lol, that's me in the last FB comment from the picture in the OP.
Seriously that balloon Snake is totally creepy, I won't be able to sleep well tonight.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Ocelot: What's your name?
Naked Snake: Snakes.
Ocelot: No, not that name. You're not a snake, and I'm not an ocelot. We're men with names. My name... is Adamska. And you?
Naked Snake: But I am made of snakes.
Now I understand why in MGS1 Raven tells him "You belong on the ground. You should crawl on the ground like the snake you are". But I was sure balloons belonged on the air!

Top Bottom