• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV CE may have worldwide supply shortages; Possibly missing DLC codes

UdGvsO9.png

I assume this is in response to the PS4 MGO missing DLC issue.

RootCause

Ugh!!!! So do I create a ticket with konami? Their support is terrible.

Why not just send a code to everyone that redeemed the CE code. Do they have a way of knowing which users(accounts) redeemed the CE?

I used the code from my CE yesterday and it worked, the Rex head is nice but blocks some of the view in 3rd person.

That too, at least it distracts the enemies from your team mates sometimes.

Was it a single code or did you have two codes? If it was one code, did you previously redeem the code then re-redeem it later?

Edit:

Also someone on Reddit says Amazon promised them a code in the next 48 hours. Not something I can confirm though. I might try contacting them after work today because I'd rather deal with Amazon than Konami.

x21CicR.png

Great, I've got to spend more time contacting customer support for this BS? Blegh, that's so lame they should have figured it out by now.

Hasney

So basically we should have waited till oct 6th to use the code?
BAHAHAHA
Laughable Konami

Nah, us in Europe got two codes in the box assuming they're there. When you redeemed the code you were emailed from Amazon or wherever wouldn't have mattered, you just needed the second code.

Nah, us in Europe got two codes in the box assuming they're there. When you redeemed the code you were emailed from Amazon or wherever wouldn't have mattered, you just needed the second code.

Oh thats the difference. US here, only got a single code. It's horseshit.

Anyone have any luck getting their codes for PS4 yet? I'm gonna try and contact Amazon now.

Latest I found from the MGO subreddit:

EwGjRPP.png

I'm letting others figure it out first before I spend my time contacting customer support. I'd rather neuter myself with rusty utensils than deal with Konami support.

At this point Konami should just give away the bonuses to everyone. I didn't buy the CE for them in particular anyway. I just don't want to be denied them because of someone else messed up.

malfcn

Man, the LE content for MGO is worthless. At least to me. A huge Rex head, 15 days of EXP. But the modes are all so laggy it's borked.

Top Bottom