• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV: Ground Zeroes - Spoilers Thread - #TeamBowie

Batzi

Banned
At the request of many, here's a thread discussing all leaks and spoilers related to Ground Zeroes or The Phantom Pain.

I am only posting this. Not going to be reading anything in here. See you on March 18th.

Let the spoilers flow!

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
David Hayter as "Unknown Solider"... did we ever get confirmation if that was legit?

Thanks. I'm surprised I haven't been able to find anything big yet with the game in the wild, something has to be out there somewhere.

Alienous

13037894355_c9c73dd9d8_c.jpg

13038821044_9318c76b3f_z.jpg

One of the side-ops is retrieving Hideo Kojima, who is a Mother Base double agent, from Camp Omega (apparently).

kmax

I find it very unlikely that Hayter would be in GZ.

.....I do suspect him to be in TPP though. It's unlikely as well, but a man can dream.

rvy

Banned
You are right, Fady and Kipless will not deliver.

What fucking horseshit is this, I thought Fady was living in London? He has no power in EU soil.

kipless has every PS4 game, he's a proper asshole.*

*not the word I want to use, but bish is watching.

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
Here's a silly question:

What are the chances of TPP content hidden inside the GZ code? I'm talking bits of assets -- scripts, audio, textures -- that spoil major TPP plot points.

I ask because this is exactly what happened with The Last of Us; the demo version included with God of War contained remnants from the full game. If GZ was indeed intended to be part of TPP but gutted to be standalone... it may be worth a looksie.

RangerBAD

Here's a silly question:

What are the chances of TPP content hidden inside the GZ code? I'm talking bits of assets -- scripts, audio, textures -- that spoil major TPP plot points.

I ask because this is exactly what happened with The Last of Us; the demo version included with God of War contained remnants from the full game. If GZ was indeed intended to be part of TPP but gutted to be standalone... it may be worth a looksie.

Probably none. It's not like DLC.

rvy

Banned
Fady, stop liking every fucking team in the world and go buy the game already, dammit.

You should tweet him, he doesn't give a fuck about GAF any longer. He's married and shit now. Spends half his days tweeting Mata salty tweets.
Probably has his own Lambo.

You should tweet him, he doesn't give a fuck about GAF any longer. He's married and shit now. Spends half his days tweeting Mata salty tweets.
Probably has his own Lambo.

If I had my own Lambo I'd also give like zero fucks about gaf.

The Mata rant was awesome.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Here for this.

Love the series, but I'm not buying the game as it's overpriced, I just wanna know the ending and shocking twists

RK9039

That was fucking terrible... It's like Kiefer doesn't want to do it.... Way to ruin that phrase.

Agreed.

But I want to hear more. So far we've mainly been getting small snippets of Kiefer's dialogues. Some of the previews made it sound like he did a great job.

Aces&Eights

Lowly junior here. So far we have got that there are reports of Hayter playing a red shirt soldier, cops in the UAE get lambos and we are all wanting a guy from Turkey to start streaming the game but he wont? I need more fucking coffee.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Cross posted from other thread:
Note the parallel:
MGS2: The Sons of Liberty capture the Big Shell during a UN inspection of the facility.

MGSV: XOF destroys Mother Base during a "UN inspection" of the base.

Rumor: Apparently Chico blows up and is the "contingency plan" since BB manages to find the bomb inside Paz.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Never mind OP just updated lol

- The 5 side ops are separate from the main mission and are accessed from the main menu. Otherwise you can visit Camp Omega during daylight and play the main story mission set at night. Otherwise, that is all. He says it is "underwhelming".

- No platinum trophy

- No Peace Walker style loadout before missions

Top Bottom