• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV:TPP not be playable at TGS, but there will be a stage presentation and video

During the SCE Japan conference a few days ago, Kojima announced that we will get more info on Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain during Tokyo Game Show 2014. Now some additional details on what to expect have been revealed on Konami’s official TGS site.

Unfortunately for those who will be attending, the game will not be at the show in playable form. Instead, Konami will hold a stage presentation and there will be a video of the game.

Tokyo Game Show will be held September 18th – 21st.

TGS-2014-Konami.jpg

http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=15739

Edit: Accidentally left "be" in the title. Dat English!

Arttemis

Their presentations have been pretty stellar so far. It has another four months of work before going gold, anyway.

Please dont show any major spoilers anymore Kojima until the game comes out, assuming March 17th it is. I wont be able to hold back on any new media until then so KOJIMAAAAAA.gif pls

Jingo

No playanle at this point? Bloodborne and the order were instantly playable, i believe this game will be released by the end of 2015
With luck.

Their presentations have been pretty stellar so far. It has another four months of work before going gold, anyway.

Yeah! During last year's Tokyo Game Show, we were given about thirty minutes of Ground Zeroes footage, so I wonder how much we'll see this year. Maybe fifteen minute stage presentation and five minute trailer? Either way, I'm just ready to get a release date so I can enjoy anticipating the game like a normal person and not stay up until 5AM to watch Kojima Station for the tiniest bits of info!

Damerman

they said no demo for phantom pain, they didn't say anything about a Metal gear online follow up. BELIEVE

RK9039

I'd be happy with another Afghanistan/Mother Base demo. Remember how much they spoiled MGS4 with the trailers? yeah, don't repeat that Konami.

Also it's time they started talking about MGO3 and more info on the MB invasions.

Roldan

i already know how to speedrun the afghanistan mission, and the game isnt even out.
but srsly, i'm happy Kojima hasn't shown any more missions. i think the trailers showed more than enough about the game.

i just need a release date. pls, Kojima.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
So new trailer AND gameplay demonstration.

I'm more than happy with this news.

Nvzman

I firmly believe it's March 2015. It doesn't make any sense for the game to come out this year without even a release date in September.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...can't get fooled again!

What do you mean with "fool me once"? you think ToraShiro is straight up lying and it will be another Afghanistan demo or what are you trying to say here?

Top Bottom