• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV - Voice actress for The Boss working on The Phantom Pain!?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
2014-05-1216_50_35-twwnifc.png

https://twitter.com/LoriAlan1/status/465399805062045696

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Chico is the Boss?

Sami+

Hopefully done better than Peace Walker...

I love the Boss in MGS3, but her return in PW was contrived as fuck.

BibiMaghoo

Please, don't do this.

Edit: Jesus, she tweeted Hayter and Kiefer. That is either really awkward, or confirmation of the ruse.

Mumford

I haven't played PW yet (plan to within the next week or so)but after recently finishing MGS3, I do think seeing the Boss in flashbacks would be nice, if for nothing other than understanding Big Boss' thought process when he becomes evil. It'd be cool to see a spirit type incarnation of The Boss & BB taking her words & misinterpreting them on the spot. I dunno, it could be cool.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I hope it's just flashbacks and nothing as crazy as peace Walker.

I don't mind the craziness of Peace Walker. But it bothers me what they've done with the character. She was kinda respectable in MGS3 and they've... kinda thrown her and dragged her through the mud just to connect her to EVERYTHING in the universe post 60's. :/ Let the woman rest in peace, damn it.

CHC said:
Ooof here come the retcons.

Hopefully not. My ideal idea is that they're using her as a CQC/training montage or scenes for Big Boss to remember "the basics of CQC" (*cough cough*) as he goes through the game until he becomes an unstoppable CQC-ing badass.

Betty

Banned
Ooof here come the retcons.

She was SO dead in MGS3.

She still is,
some obsessed fan girl modeled an AI on her for Peace Walker
and in Phantom Pain she'll probably only appear in flashbacks or as an hallucination. The Boss has never come back to life.

HeelPower

does kojima make use of flashbacks frequently ?

feel free to correct me guys but I don't really remember any big flashbacks in MGS series. I played 1,2,3,4.

My memory probably sucks

Betty

Banned
does kojima make use of flashbacks frequently ?

feel free to correct me guys but I don't really remember any big flashbacks in MGS series. I played 1,2,3,4.

My memory probably sucks

Peace Walker has lots, and most of them include The Boss, MGS4 also had a bunch. MGS3 and 2 also had some too.

Top Bottom