• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft—now trying to get its $75 billion deal for Activision approved—has taken a friendly role with regulators. (WSJ)

Lognor

Banned
For all we know Sony, seeing the multi-platform success of God of War, MLB the Show, Horizon Zero Dawn and Death Stranding could have been happy to acquiesce.

What does that look like in reality? Sony can generally direct them but Bungie can choose what they work on? I’m not being obtuse here but that doesn’t sound very well thought out. Who is the boss and makes the final decision when push comes to shove?

Need and want are 2 separate things. They wanted to be acquired by MS, then Activision and now Sony. Some developers don’t want to be independent.

Again, if Bungie suggested it and the numbers financially make sense for Sony I see no reason for them to oppose.

Let’s not forget MS are also allowing Activision to continue publishing CoD on Switch and PS also. That’s not because Activision are the boss, it’s because financially it makes sense for MS.
Okay, it sounds like you're not understanding how contracts can work. Sony would still supply the budget, deadlines, etc. That does not preclude Bungie, for example, from being able to choose their projects. That might also include Sony being able to decline to fund it. Does that help for you to understand?

And yes, clearly Sony acquiesced because the deal went through and future Bungie games will be on Xbox day one. Now it is extremely doubtful that Sony looked at their other multiplatform successes (WHICH DO NOT INCLUDE XBOX!) and said, yeah that sounds great. We love that idea. If that was the case, GOW, HZD, Uncharted, etc. would be coming to Xbox. But we both know that's not happening.

You're right. We know Bungie went to Microsoft and asked if they would make them an offer. Microsoft refused. We don't know why, but maybe they were asking for too much, OR maybe Bungie's demands were too steep for Microsoft (i.e. day and date releases on PS5). We just don't know. We do know Microsoft passed, and maybe we can assume it wasn't solely due to the cost. We've seen the amount of money Microsoft has been throwing around. They can afford it!

As for Microsoft's situation with Activision, that might have more to do with getting the deal approved. Even with those stipulations we are already seeing some congress members push back. Microsoft seems to be trying to make it as easy as possible for regulators to approve.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Okay, it sounds like you're not understanding how contracts can work.
No, it sounds like you don’t.

Sony would still supply the budget, deadlines, etc. That does not preclude Bungie, for example, from being able to choose their projects. That might also include Sony being able to decline to fund it. Does that help for you to understand?
So in your mind Bungie could make a Nintendo Switch exclusive game and Sony won’t be able to do dick about it apart from not fund it? Do you understand how retarded that sounds? Is that what Sony’s £3b purchase has got them?

And yes, clearly Sony acquiesced because the deal went through and future Bungie games will be on Xbox day one. Now it is extremely doubtful that Sony looked at their other multiplatform successes (WHICH DO NOT INCLUDE XBOX!) and said, yeah that sounds great. We love that idea. If that was the case, GOW, HZD, Uncharted, etc. would be coming to Xbox. But we both know that's not happening.
Sony have the raw numbers for the MTX for MLB the Show on Xbox. Whether they originally consented to it being published on Xbox is another matter entirely.

Single player games =/= established multiplayer multi-platform games.

You're right. We know Bungie went to Microsoft and asked if they would make them an offer. Microsoft refused. We don't know why, but maybe they were asking for too much, OR maybe Bungie's demands were too steep for Microsoft (i.e. day and date releases on PS5). We just don't know. We do know Microsoft passed, and maybe we can assume it wasn't solely due to the cost. We've seen the amount of money Microsoft has been throwing around. They can afford it!
Not sure what your point is.

As for Microsoft's situation with Activision, that might have more to do with getting the deal approved. Even with those stipulations we are already seeing some congress members push back. Microsoft seems to be trying to make it as easy as possible for regulators to approve.
Ok? You do know that Microsoft will have to stick with whatever they say?

Yes, one partner seeking to acquire and one seeking to be acquired.

My question wasn’t even sarcastic, how much autonomy do you think Bungie have now?

I’m happy to set my stall out; they have whatever autonomy Sony grant them.

Probably less than before is my guess. Before they weren't owned by anyone and now they are. Pretty sure Sony has some influence over them. It's not like they bought them so Bungie can make deals with the competition for example.

reksveks

PS+ has like a fraction of the effort put into it and why would someone with gamepass engage more with the storefront? Unless you are talking about microtransaction what is the point of paying for a game subscription if you are not going to be playing these games?
PS+ had/has one important factor early in its life span; you needed it to play the most popular games. Its something that XGP doesn't have at the bottom tiers. If you trick people into thinking they are getting a deal, they end up spending more but i was primarily talking about the macro level of engagement aka new Xbox users.

How many games does the average person even play each month? I'm playing Elden Ring for pretty two months now, was able to get it day one, my backlog that I accumulated over the years (game I chose based on my own taste) is already better than any game library service and I bet it's the same case for most people.
All anecdotal and might be true but might not be. I don't think XGP is primarily targeting people with huge backlogs. It's for people who prioritise "value" over other factors.

For all the "value" that is included in the service it sure is taking it's time to become disruptive, it's availiable on PC/mobile/Xbox and still lags behind the offensively bad Switch Online service. Not to mention that a lot of the money Gamepass is getting would already be going into MS's pocked had they just kept Gold as it was.
Switch Online has 2 key factors; it's cheap as hell (especially when you do family sharing) and is required for Online multiplayer. I also think Xbox needs to release a version of XGP purely targeting cloud streaming.

So it comes down to MTX, the thing is F2P games already capitalize on that crowd much better. So again, Gamepass seems to be targeting a very niche audience while spending as if it was going to appeal to everyone.
Thats kinda true and its why Sony doesn't need to copy Xbox at the moment. The theory that MS clearly believes is that GP is driving new users (new to Xbox and new to Gaming on the platform). Think you think audiences behaviours are fixed and whilst that true for the majority of audiences, it isn't true for all audiences.

Good listen imo -

PS+ had/has one important factor early in its life span; you needed it to play the most popular games. Its something that XGP doesn't have at the bottom tiers. If you trick people into thinking they are getting a deal, they end up spending more but i was primarily talking about the macro level of engagement aka new Xbox users.

All anecdotal and might be true but might not be. I don't think XGP is primarily targeting people with huge backlogs. It's for people who prioritise "value" over other factors.

Switch Online has 2 key factors; it's cheap as hell (especially when you do family sharing) and is required for Online multiplayer. I also think Xbox needs to release a version of XGP purely targeting cloud streaming.

Thats kinda true and its why Sony doesn't need to copy Xbox at the moment. The theory that MS clearly believes is that GP is driving new users (new to Xbox and new to Gaming on the platform). Think you think audiences behaviours are fixed and whilst that true for the majority of audiences, it isn't true for all audiences.

Good listen imo -

We'll see, it's not like online is free on the Xbox (actually F2P was always free on PS and just recently stopped requiring Gold) and it's not like Gampeass isn't converting people that were already gold subscribers (it's the core part of the conversion trick).

PS+ has sucked for years at this point and still Gamepass with all this effort, being available on PC/mobile/Xbox can't catch up? I just don't think people that play games actually see the value in this service.

Gamepass is also pretty susceptible to abuse (specially on the PC side), you can just get a trial whenever a game you want get in the service, cancel and then wait for another big release before doing it again.

Last edited:

reksveks

We'll see, it's not like online is free on the Xbox (actually F2P was always free on PS and just recently stopped requiring Gold) and it's not like Gampeass isn't converting people that were already gold subscribers (it's the core part of the conversion trick).

PS+ has sucked for years at this point and still Gamepass with all this effort, being available on PC/mobile/Xbox can't catch up? I just don't think people that play games actually see the value in this service.

Gamepass is also pretty susceptible to abuse (specially on the PC side), you can just get a trial whenever a game you want get in the service, cancel and then wait for another big release before doing it again.
Yeah, its an interesting test and maybe one that only MS can try.

I think FIFA and COD still keeps alot of people subbed up to PS+.

Yeah, GP is open to abuse like most subscription services and like Netflix (password sharing), I am sure MS will try to find a way to stop it once they want to. I am personally interested to see what GP on PC does markets like East Asia, its a good way to grow their brand without console hw needed.

Yeah, its an interesting test and maybe one that only MS can try.

I think FIFA and COD still keeps alot of people subbed up to PS+.

Yeah, GP is open to abuse like most subscription services and like Netflix (password sharing), I am sure MS will try to find a way to stop it once they want to. I am personally interested to see what GP on PC does markets like East Asia, its a good way to grow their brand without console hw needed.
Well, GP has been available on PC everywhere since forever. So it's either doing pretty poorly there or it's not popular on Xbox consoles, my money is on it doing pretty poorly on PC (and mobile), because why else would someone be buying an Xbox if not for Gamepass at this point?

Fifa is on gamepass by the way, the entire EA Play is there. Still, only about 25m subs after 5 years. What would have to happen for people to give up the notion that Gamepass is the future of the industry or that it's already a success?

Last edited:

reksveks

Well, GP has been available on PC everywhere since forever. So it's either doing pretty poorly there or it's not popular on Xbox consoles, my money is on it doing pretty poorly on PC (and mobile), because why else would someone be buying an Xbox if not for Gamepass at this point?
GP for PC wasn't in certain markets like Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. GP Ultimate definitely isn't everywhere. Obviously you could VPN around it but that's going to be pricey.

I don't think the Xbox console is even in those markets directly, its all grey markets like India.

Last edited:
GP for PC wasn't in certain markets like Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. GP Ultimate definitely isn't everywhere. Obviously you could VPN around it but that's going to be pricey.

I don't think the Xbox console is even in those markets directly, its all grey markets like India.
Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam? Come on... Why wasn't Xbox there to begging with? Maybe the complete lack of interest from them? Is MS blocking them, because I'm pretty sure I can get US gamepass on PC and still use it here in Brazil.

Another point, is the plan to target the audience that doesn't want to spend much money on games a good plan to begging with? Nintendo, Sony and PC storefronts seem to be doing fine targeting people that want to spend money on games they like.

This idea of appealing to people that don't like to game or that don't want to spend on games sound a lot like the state of mobile gaming and as I mentioned F2P already targets those people.

Last edited:

reksveks

Fifa is on gamepass by the way, the entire EA Play is there. Still, only about 25m subs after 5 years. What would have to happen for people to give up the notion that Gamepass is the future of the industry or that it's already a success?
to be more correct older versions of FIFA not FIFA 22 and those consumers more on quite quickly.

I am not saying its either yet btw. I definitely don't think its the former and it's too early to tell about the latter definitively; just don't have the data imo.

reksveks

Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam? Come on... Why wasn't Xbox there to begging with? Maybe the complete lack of interest from them?

Another point, is the plan to target the audience that doesn't want to spend much money on games a good plan to begging with? Nintendo, Sony and PC storefronts seem to be doing fine targeting people that want to spend money on games they like.

This idea of appealing to people that don't like to game or that don't want to spend on games sound a lot like the state of mobile gaming and as I mentioned F2P already targets those people.
Because Xbox of old made bad decisions ? and because there is money/audiences in developing markets? I think if the Apple vs Epic case and the Open App Market Act goes through, you will see a Xbox app store on ios/mobile and stuff like King will apart of that and MS will make GP bonuses exclusive to that store.

Because Xbox of old made bad decisions ? and because there is money/audiences in developing markets? I think if the Apple vs Epic case and the Open App Market Act goes through, you will see a Xbox app store on ios/mobile and stuff like King will apart of that and MS will make GP bonuses exclusive to that store.
It's already on mobile, it's already on most emergent markets, still hasn't taken off. xCloud is available here in Brazil where consoles are ridiculously expensive yet the numbers don't seem to indicate it's a wild success of anything.

If this service needs to rely on King to be successful then good luck, clearly doesn't target traditional gamers then.

All this Xbox projected success that never arrives and that is never shown seems like wishful thinking at this point.

Last edited:

reksveks

If this service needs to rely on King to be successful then good luck, clearly doesn't target traditional gamers then.
Microsoft/Xbox ultimately only sees $, doesn't really matter what kinda of games it comes from. Sony SIE is hiring for mobile teams as well.

I don't know what numbers you would be expecting from XGP/another sub service in the 5 years but ehh.

Microsoft/Xbox ultimately only sees $, doesn't really matter what kinda of games it comes from. Sony SIE is hiring for mobile teams as well.

I don't know what numbers you would be expecting from XGP/another sub service in the 5 years but ehh.
Better numbers than the garbage that are PS+ are Nintendo Switch Online. PC is a huge market, so install base can't be an excuse for Xbox.

Last edited:

Lognor

Banned
No, it sounds like you don’t.
No, you.
So in your mind Bungie could make a Nintendo Switch exclusive game and Sony won’t be able to do dick about it apart from not fund it? Do you understand how retarded that sounds? Is that what Sony’s £3b purchase has got them?
No, not in my mind. Read my post. Jesus, not that hard to figure out for most people.
Sony have the raw numbers for the MTX for MLB the Show on Xbox. Whether they originally consented to it being published on Xbox is another matter entirely.
They didn't want to. MLB forced their hand. If it was up to them The Show would not be on Xbox next year.
Single player games =/= established multiplayer multi-platform games.

Not sure what your point is.
Nor yours.
Ok? You do know that Microsoft will have to stick with whatever they say?
That's not an issue. READ what Microsoft said. Words matter.

reksveks

Better numbers than the garbage that are PS+ are Nintendo Switch Online. PC is a huge market, so install base can't be an excuse for Xbox.
okay clearly you don't think that online multiplayer is a seller for PS+ or NSO. Not sure then there is any point continuing this convo so have a good day.

Last edited:
okay clearly you don't think that online multiplayer is a seller for PS+ or NSO. Not sure then there is any point continuing this convo so have a good day.
If online multiplayer is such a big draw when compared to Xbox GamePass than my point is already made.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Fantastic.
No, not in my mind. Read my post. Jesus, not that hard to figure out for most people.
I think most people think you’re chatting bollocks.
They didn't want to. MLB forced their hand. If it was up to them The Show would not be on Xbox next year.
Yeah, I didn’t say that Sony wanted MLB to be published multi-platform.
Nor yours.
My point was that Bungie have sought to be aquired 3 times despite being profitable. In response to you saying they didn’t need to be acquired.

Your point was that MS didn’t want to put an offer in ahead of Sony this time? Ok? And?

That's not an issue. READ what Microsoft said. Words matter.
Yeah, words matter, I’m glad we agree.

Lognor

Banned
Fantastic.
Thanks.
I think most people think you’re chatting bollocks.
Nah, I know my stuff. Trust me.
Yeah, I didn’t say that Sony wanted MLB to be published multi-platform.
Right. So we shouldn't assume Sony WANTED to publish Bungie games on Xbox. Bungie had some leverage there though. It was Bungie's want. They got it.
My point was that Bungie have sought to be aquired 3 times despite being profitable. In response to you saying they didn’t need to be acquired.

Your point was that MS didn’t want to put an offer in ahead of Sony this time? Ok? And?
From what I've read Bungie went to Microsoft FIRST. Microsoft passed. Then they went to Sony.
Yeah, words matter, I’m glad we agree.
Cool.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Nah, I know my stuff. Trust me.
:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

Right. So we shouldn't assume Sony WANTED to publish Bungie games on Xbox. Bungie had some leverage there though. It was Bungie's want. They got it.
:messenger_tears_of_joy: We shouldn’t assume they were against it either. At the moment Sony are happy to allow Bungie to continue publishing games on Xbox, that’s pretty great.

From what I've read Bungie went to Microsoft FIRST. Microsoft passed. Then they went to Sony.
And? Why are you bringing this up?

You said Bungie didn’t need to be acquired, I said they have a history of being acquired (MS/Activision/Sony). Why are you bringing up MS passing on them this time around? What’s the relevance?

Lognor

Banned
:messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy:

:messenger_tears_of_joy: We shouldn’t assume they were against it either. At the moment Sony are happy to allow Bungie to continue publishing games on Xbox, that’s pretty great.

And? Why are you bringing this up?

You said Bungie didn’t need to be acquired, I said they have a history of being acquired (MS/Activision/Sony). Why are you bringing up MS passing on them this time around? What’s the relevance?
Why do you say "at the moment"? Sony can't change things now. The deal is done. It would be Bungie's choice, not Sony's, if they wanted to make a game that wasn't on Xbox. And you're right, it is great that Bungie games will remain on Xbox going forward. And we should assume Sony wasn't thrilled about it. Again, yes, they agreed to the deal. But if they were okay with releasing their first party games on Xbox, why are there no other Sony first party games on Xbox?

Banjo64

cumsessed
Why do you say "at the moment"? Sony can't change things now. The deal is done. It would be Bungie's choice, not Sony's, if they wanted to make a game that wasn't on Xbox.
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

And you're right, it is great that Bungie games will remain on Xbox going forward.
Well I’m glad we agree on something (y)

And we should assume Sony wasn't thrilled about it.
No, we shouldn’t. Logic doesn’t suggest they’d spend £3b on something if they weren’t thrilled about any aspect of it.

Again, yes, they agreed to the deal. But if they were okay with releasing their first party games on Xbox, why are there no other Sony first party games on Xbox?
Probably for the same reason that MS are happy to spend £60b to continue releasing CoD on PlayStation however they are keeping Bethesda/Obsidian/Playground games exclusive (y)

Lognor

Banned
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

Well I’m glad we agree on something (y)

No, we shouldn’t. Logic doesn’t suggest they’d spend £3b on something if they weren’t thrilled about any aspect of it.
LOL. That's not how the real world works.
Probably for the same reason that MS are happy to spend £60b to continue releasing CoD on PlayStation however they are keeping Bethesda/Obsidian/Playground games exclusive (y)
No, not for the same reason. Microsoft is facing a ton of pressure from legislators over that Activision acquisition. They are trying to make this was easy as possible to have it approved. Sony is NOT facing the same issues. So no, it's not the same. And reread Microsoft's words. Bungie is a completely different situation. We can assume Sony did not make an initial offer to include allowing Bungie to continue to make Xbox games. It's completely outside of what Sony has been doing. They just acquired the Returnal dev. Why is Returnal not on Xbox? Both acquisitions made close to one another and yet Bungie is completely different. Hmm...

Goalus

Microsoft [..] has taken a friendly role with regulators.

Am I the only one filled with joy when reading this? As far as I understand, the relationship between regulators and businesses is usually quite stiff and emotionless. Isn't it great news that the MS representatives seem to be making friends during this traditionally rather clinical and tedious process - that could last even longer than when the deal gets approved? So in the end, it could make the whole world a bit more positive.

FrankWza

It takes two to tangle.
Power Tools Cable GIF by Bosch Professional Power Tools and Accessories
frying pan rapunzel GIF

Why do you say "at the moment"? Sony can't change things now. The deal is done. It would be Bungie's choice, not Sony's, if they wanted to make a game that wasn't on Xbox. And you're right, it is great that Bungie games will remain on Xbox going forward. And we should assume Sony wasn't thrilled about it. Again, yes, they agreed to the deal. But if they were okay with releasing their first party games on Xbox, why are there no other Sony first party games on Xbox?

Nope, Sony would not have objected to Bungie staying multiplatform, given the type of games they create; They believe Bungie has what it takes to become the new Bilzzard, in a sense, and could make them a lot of money in the process. Why would they want to limit their reach again? 🤔

Last edited:

John Wick

It's amazing how rent-free I live in your head. You go from constantly "liking" my posts, to leaving low-effort childish retorts since you cannot counter anything I say, to now randomly replying to my other posts. 😂 🤡

Please continue your obsession 😉
Oh yes. Damn you got me there. Letting you live in my head rent-free what was I thinking? Shit my world is ending..............
..... Not.
There is fuck all to counter. You just wrote a whole load of shite. MS haven't changed. They are the same bully company they always have been. Only this time they are more careful and sly. Only thing is they can't use their usual operating behaviour on companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple because they won't be bullied. So MS have to arse lick the FTC and point the fingers at others.
Anyway are you still barking?

Lognor

Banned
Nope, Sony would not have objected to Bungie staying multiplatform, given the type of games they create; They believe Bungie has what it takes to become the new Bilzzard, in a sense, and could make them a lot of money in the process. Why would they want to limit their reach again? 🤔
Why is Sony limiting their reach then? Why not put every game on every device if it's as simple as that?

DaGwaphics

I'm with you here. I don't see a realistic scenario where Sony doesn't have ultimate control. They can certainly choose to allow Bungie to have an independent board and act autonomously, but I still believe the facility would be there for them to alter the management structure and exert their will if desired. If that truly isn't the case, I don't see exactly what it was they purchased. They got hosed if that is the deal they made.

No, not for the same reason. Microsoft is facing a ton of pressure from legislators over that Activision acquisition. They are trying to make this was easy as possible to have it approved.

We can speculate on that being the sole reason for their approach, but there is that possibility that it could also be influenced by how the company is structured, etc. Bethesda was very much already built in the mold of a first-party operation where Activision is a different animal entirely with thousands of hands working to push titles out on tight schedules.

Last edited:

Vognerful

I'm with you here. I don't see a realistic scenario where Sony doesn't have ultimate control. They can certainly choose to allow Bungie to have an independent board and act autonomously, but I still believe the facility would be there for them to alter the management structure and exert their will if desired. If that truly isn't the case, I don't see exactly what it was they purchased. They got hosed if that is the deal they made.
just wanted to say I finally pick the reference in your name :messenger_ok:

Infamy v1

Oh yes. Damn you got me there. Letting you live in my head rent-free what was I thinking? Shit my world is ending..............
..... Not.
There is fuck all to counter. You just wrote a whole load of shite. MS haven't changed. They are the same bully company they always have been. Only this time they are more careful and sly. Only thing is they can't use their usual operating behaviour on companies like Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple because they won't be bullied. So MS have to arse lick the FTC and point the fingers at others.
Anyway are you still barking?

Your obsessive jealousy of Microsoft and now me is getting to your head, kiddo. Yeah, rent free. You clearly think about me regularly, hence your random likes to my posts followed up with much later random replies.

I dismantled your FUD with facts and you had no retort aside from petty one liners, seemingly furious I kept calling your shit out and didn't back down. Other people have mocked you in various topics and you ignore them and beeline straight for me. Again, your insecurity-laden persecuty complex that Microsoft is teh big evil baddie causing you to lose sleep at night, that's not healthy. Seek help.

You know the gen just began, right? Buckle up ;)

ChorizoPicozo

Gold Member
Activision-Blizzard is so fucked up that MS gotta get his hands dirty to clean that place. Which is going to result in a power void = a nightmare to manage and get things on track.

Yep. MS/Xbox is going to have a hard time ahead.

Shubh_C63

Are people actually worrying about Bungie's autonomy under Sony?, I mean you can get a lot worse than that publisher.
And its not like Bungie on its own independently are making decision that screams best companee eva, quite the opposite. They make sick games.

Chukhopops

Activision-Blizzard is so fucked up that MS gotta get his hands dirty to clean that place. Which is going to result in a power void = a nightmare to manage and get things on track.

Yep. MS/Xbox is going to have a hard time ahead.
Reading the posts you'd think AB is a sinking ship on the edge of collapse and not, you know, a company which made 2.6bn net income (not revenue) last year. It's more than half of Nintendo's profit for comparison (4.5bn) over the same period.

Dire times ahead for MS...

John Wick

Your obsessive jealousy of Microsoft and now me is getting to your head, kiddo. Yeah, rent free. You clearly think about me regularly, hence your random likes to my posts followed up with much later random replies.

I dismantled your FUD with facts and you had no retort aside from petty one liners, seemingly furious I kept calling your shit out and didn't back down. Other people have mocked you in various topics and you ignore them and beeline straight for me. Again, your insecurity-laden persecuty complex that Microsoft is teh big evil baddie causing you to lose sleep at night, that's not healthy. Seek help.

You know the gen just began, right? Buckle up ;)
Oh no I'm wounded by your words......... You sound like a nerdy ugly spotty kid.
You need to come out of your mom's basement and into the real world.
Looks like I'm the one living rent-free in your head eh😉

John Wick

Oh no I'm wounded by your words......... You got me there Sigmund Freud. You sound like a nerdy ugly spotty kid.
You need to come out of your mom's basement and into the real world. What exactly was it that you dismantled? What shit did you call out?

Infamy v1

Oh no I'm wounded by your words......... You sound like a nerdy ugly spotty kid.
You need to come out of your mom's basement and into the real world.

I, uh...wow.

The amount of pathetic seeping through your post is so cringey that that was literally my first reaction. How do you continue to make yourself seem even more like a petulant man-child with the IQ of a 4th grader? Sony fanboys get a bad reputation but holy shit do you take the cake.

I, again, embarrass you and your response is "You sound like a nerdy ugly spotty kid.
You need to come out of your mom's basement
"

LOL, what? 😂

Then you repeat what I said verbatim about living rent free in your head...back at me? 😂 Despite me giving examples in the first place, you simply just take what I said and throw it back my way 🤣😂🤣

Here, let me give you another example of how I live rent-free in your head: almost 10 minutes after your post, you went back to edit it (I wonder why 😉), but instead of editing it you quoted yourself so your next post is a quote of your original post with a few more things added in. And because it's a new post, it's timestamped so everyone can see that 10 minutes later you were still thinking about me 😂 #rentfree

Why would Microsoft remove Call of Duty from Playstation? It's free money for Microsoft and, if they wanted to, they could always launch Duty Calls, from the creators of Call of Duty (infinity ward) and leave the shit teams to tank call of duty. Or then again, free money!

Top Bottom