• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft’s Xbox Series X Has 70% More Airflow Compared to Xbox One

LordOfChaos

Jokes aside would anyone else like to see Crysis 1 remade natively for the 9th gen to see what they can do? If you max that puppy out it STILL puts some hurt on PCs, for the time it came out there were more shader effects on a single frost covered tree than entire scenes in most games of the era.

Stuart360

Jokes aside would anyone else like to see Crysis 1 remade natively for the 9th gen to see what they can do? If you max that puppy out it STILL puts some hurt on PCs, for the time it came out there were more shader effects on a single frost covered tree than entire scenes in most games of the era.
Crytec did actually explain why Crysis is STILL hard to run today. They thought that cpu's would get faster and faster as time goes by, 5ghz, 6ghz, 7ghz, they even expected 8+ghz, but that didnt happen, instead we got more and more cores instead of faster speeds. And thats why Crysis can still drop tons of fames even on high end cpu's today.

LordOfChaos

Crytec did actually explain why Crysis is STILL hard to run today. They thought that cpu's would get faster and faster as time goes by, 5ghz, 6ghz, 7ghz, they even expected 8+ghz, but that didnt happen, instead we got more and more cores instead of faster speeds. And thats why Crysis can still drop tons of fames even on high end cpu's today.

Yes, one wonders what the world would be if we were still pursuing the Tejas route

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tejas_and_Jayhawk

MayauMiao

Xbox-Series-X-1920x1080.jpg

If it was on my computer table it would make a great looking desktop.

However in my living room, it looks like a sub woofer which I don't find aesthetically pleasing.

Top Bottom