• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft are going to announce The Acquisition of SEGA next Wednesday

dano1

Sep 25, 2013
Microsoft will have to buy Sony if they want to compete!! Nothing wrong with 3rd place...

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2018
This thread is still going huh?

Wow. I mean did people actually believe this was going to happen?

Last edited:

Faithless83

Mar 9, 2020
What will happen first on a Wednesday?
- MS buys Sega.
- Half Life 3
- Nintendo releases a console with specs to rival MS and Sony consoles.
- Arcades become big in the west.

• LOL
Reactions: ZZZZ and TLZ

BusierDonkey

Sep 21, 2018
GUYS! Another hint!

Notice that in the "how it's going" side, everything is GREEN?

Those of you with a keen eye might remember Blinx: The Time Sweeper. He has GREEN eyes!

Blinx was a Microsoft mascot character named after Bill Gates' cat. Microsoft uses this color for a lot of their media in honor of this fact, despite the cat not actually having green eyes. Sega may simply be adjusting people to more green being in Sega games since Microsoft will make all Sega's mascots green just like they did with Master Chief after they bought Bungie from Apple.

cireza

Jun 1, 2014
Posting my own contribution (made back then, in may). I don't have great editing skills, sorry about that.

I admit I am a bigger fan of the Sega Sonic Series S. Looks more like a console, so I definitely dig it. And we need a console to go with the Still Iconic blue controller, so what are you waiting for SEGA and MS ? Bring the goods already.

Last edited: