• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft builds a GIANT Xbox One in Vancouver.

Raoh

xbox_boat2pu3v.jpg

That was the prototype that had the power brick inside.

LMFAO

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Jotamide's been gone for over an hour, and was supposed to report right back.

Now, I'm not saying it might be a trap... but it might be a trap.

Got my makeup and my sister got a photo appearing on the cover of Dead Rising 3. I'll go back tomorrow to actually play games. They had DS3, Ryse, Forza, and KI.

Got my makeup and my sister got a photo appearing on the cover of Dead Rising 3. I'll go back tomorrow to actually play games. They had DS3, Ryse, Forza, and KI.

Yeah. All of those were there. Capcom Vancouver crew was helping demo DR3.

As for location it is actually in the perfect spot for downtown. It is literally one half block away from the entertainment center of downtown Vancouver. The only place with an open space they could get.

So it was in Montreal this weekend, brother and I went. This time Forza dudes popped out and stood on a Podium, trophy and confetti flying lol. People were filed in group of 8 for a mini race competition around a track in Forza 5. Those in the top 4 of 8 were then driven out to the nearby racetrack Gilles Villeneuve. It was wet\rainy and they had various cars there, I ended up being a passenger in a Ferrari F430. It the wet it got to about 230 kmph. Other cars there were two Lambos, Audi A8, Nissan Skyline.

FiuREFDl.jpg

r1QibnDl.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SQyYRWk-1s

how did no one get injured?

or is that Microsoft don't care, and that these people in zombie makeup have displeased Microsoft somehow and this is their punishment

Top Bottom