• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft event in Osaka today.

KingJ2002

MassiveAttack said:
AllardPeterMoore_500x333.jpg

Bape?

overpriced japanese brand...

the man has taste.

kpop100 said:

:lol

And if that level of offensiveness doesn't work, they could take it to a whole other level by following classic racial stereotypes with novelty teeth and circle-shaped glasses.

"...shhhhh! If we wear their clothes, they won't notice we're American."

Brimstone

my reputation is Shadowruined
When I look at Allards hoodie, I see the word "Rape" not "Bape". Maybe it's a freudian slip in my mind or something.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Brimstone said:
When I look at Allards hoodie, I see the word "Rape" not "Bape". Maybe it's a freudian slip in my mind or something.
I see it now. Now I can't un-see it. :lol

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
dr3upmushroom said:
I can't help but shake the Dialogue of them talking about looking up a teenage girl's skirt... (They are in Japan after all)

They are not in Japan. This photo was taken in Nov. 2005 at the Xbox 360 Zero Hour launch party in the Mojave desert.

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
How come the last 3 pages of this thread have lacked any on-topic-ness or seriousness that was clearly portrayed in the first page?

Screw it, that photoshopped pic is excellent :)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
marvelharvey said:
I am in Osaka too, correct? Hmm, the pieces of the jigsaw are finally falling into place.

I have no idea what I'm on about either

I`m in Osaka too. HMMMMMMM

RanoNL

OMFG! :') Metal Gear Solid remake :')

KONAMI ANNOUNCES KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS TEAM FOR XBOX 360
Two Blockbuster Titles Already Under Development

OSAKA – Konami Digital Entertainment – Japan, a division of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced a new, exclusive for the Xbox 360 gameconsole, development team will be formed inside Konami Corporation. On January 11, 2007, Konami Corporation merged and consolidated its group companies. Accordingly, former Konami Computer Entertainment Japan East Team, lead by creator Hideo Kojima (Corporate Officer, Konami Corporation), embarks on a new era as "Kojima X Productions" inside Konami Corporation.

The newly formed Kojima "X" Productions is proud to announce that Metal Gear Solid: Triology is currently in development for the XBOX®360 ( X360 ) next-generation computer entertainment system from Microsoft ( MS ). Metal Gear Solid: Trilogy will be a remake of three Hideo Kojima's masterpieces. Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance and Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence. The Metal Gear Solid series, is highly acclaimed worldwide, with its breathtaking graphics, profound stories, intricate human drama, original game design and superlative gameplay. Also under development is one other exciting game in the Metal Gear series -- Metal Gear Solid: Fluid Ac!d for the Microsoft Zune media player.

Updates regarding Kojima Productions will be posted periodically on the following website: Kojima Productions Official Homepage: http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/.

About Konami Corporation
Konami Corporation is a leading developer, publisher and manufacturer of electronic entertainment properties, specializing in the home video game market. Konami Corporation's action and adventure titles include the popular franchises Metal Gear Solid®, Silent Hill® and Castlevania®, among other top sellers. The latest information about Konami can be found on the Web at www.konami.com. Konami Corporation is a publicly traded company based in Tokyo, Japan with subsidiary offices, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. in the US and Konami of Europe in Frankfurt, Germany. Konami Corporation, the parent company of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. is traded in the United States on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol KNM. Details of the products published by Konami Digital Entertainment - America can be found at www.konami.com/gs.

radcliff

I wonder if this is why some of those PS3 and Wii games from Konami were cancelled, employees working on those games are now part of this new team.

EDIT: nevermind

Tieno

radcliff said:
I wonder if this is why some of those PS3 and Wii games from Konami were cancelled, employees working on those games are now part of this new team.
It's fake.

Top Bottom