• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft HoloLens Project Designer Killed in Drunk Driving Hit-and-Run

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
RIP

Fuck all drunk drivers ! The world would be so much better, if we can get rid of all those deranged fuckers.

Afrikan

Whoa...I thought this was a new thread until I came across my own post on page 2.

Hope they catch him damn quick. :mad:

Incredibly sad to hear such a visionary's life taken away. Thoughts and condolences go out to his family. Rest in peace, brother...

All because of a shitstain and his recklessness. Escaped court as well? Hope you get ploughed to death at more than 100MPH, from behind, on a train track, you fucking piece of shit.

Afrikan

I know it's not my money, but can't Microsoft add to this reward? One if his *friends* might turn him in.
Crime Stoppers of Puget Sound is offering a $1,000 reward for information that leads to his arrest. Their tip line is 1-800-222-TIPS.

I know anyone who knows where he is at, and isn't coming forward already, should not be "rewarded" but the main point should be to get this guy back.

I know it's not my money, but can't Microsoft add to this reward? One if his *friends* might turn him in.

I know anyone who knows where he is at, and isn't coming forward already, should not be "rewarded" but the main point should be to get this guy back.

Would be cool if MS added to it but I doubt it sadly.

FyreWulff

Crime Stoppers is a nationwide program with a whole anonymity setup, Microsoft wouldn't be able to give out a reward without the tipster's information being public due to being a public company.

Top Bottom