• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft is making the Xbox Series X Mini Fridge Official.

MachRc

yes F'king bots...

would have been a great gag christmas gift.
will still try to get one..but this makes me not want to try

LFvBck3.png
QwGyWrB.png

ZoukGalaxy

yes F'king bots...

would have been a great gag christmas gift.
will still try to get one..but this makes me not want to try

LFvBck3.png
QwGyWrB.png
Modern society is truly sick, I mean, scalp everything and make profit with ZERO work preventing normal people to buy a product for normal usage.
Don't tell me there is work to script everything, there is NOT. These people are a cancer and are just LAZY to get a true work like everybody. They are just abusing a system.

Fuck them all. They can DIE.

Die Slow The Princess Bride GIF by filmeditor

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Microsoft decided to make the Xbox Series X Mini Fridge Real.

What started as a viral meme became a life-size reality when we created the world’s first-ever, fastest, and most powerful Xbox Series X Fridge, a 6-foot, 400 pound, 1:1 scale replica of our beloved console.

Press release guy doesn't know what 1:1 means.

Flintty

Fucking scalpers. I should have seen this coming and got in early.

I wanted it for the cave but oh well, it’s a fridge. A fucking fridge.

Kagey K

Banned
I was there F5ing, sold out immediately. Bots
See that tweet of the one that supposedly bought 160?

Its a fuckin mini mini fridge. Plus Greenberg said most of the stock would be available in store so hopefully that helps some.

I don’t get a chance to get beaten by bots until Dec, hopefully my luck is better than some here. I thought I’d be able to casually go online and get it after preorders go live, but I guess I’ll be sitting there F5ing for fun.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

Fuck I still want that Sea of Thieves controller.

Last edited:

Jemm

I wonder if Microsoft will release sales data clearly. It would be a shame, if they hid the numbers among the Surface numbers. Shareholders are really interested in this data.

/jk

DavidGzz

Dang, I can keep my protein shakes cool when traveling and even charge things by plugging them into it. $99 is a bargain.

Genx3

I hope people realize that a mini-mini fridge isn't worth more than $50. $40 is probably fair market on them.

Not gonna lie though it looks cool as fuck.

Last edited:
Top Bottom