• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Netherlands posts Killzone Shadow Fall shot on official facebook page.

ec0ec0

Dec 9, 2012
i have been laughing a lot thanks to microsoft lately. Well, we have been laughing a lot thanks to microsoft lately.

PapaJustify

Dec 11, 2011
Funny is even the post itself, challenging it's readers:

"4 Top Games. Do you recognize them?"

That is so bittersweet.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Apr 14, 2009
An indication of how unique first-party games will be among both platform holders.

jaypah

Nov 1, 2006
MS can't get a rest. I almost feel bad.
Not me, they brought it on themselves. I can't say that I really care either. It's like watching a drunk person fall down over and over. At first it's funny, then you sort of fear for their safety, then you just stop caring either way.

Hrothgar

Jan 17, 2013
They didn't have games with good graphics themselves, so they had to use a screenshot from the competition's game. Classy.

Ninja Scooter

Jun 7, 2004
  • Rumors are pointing to yield problems of the esRAM, which could push the One into 2014. That would be a surprise to consumers.
  • $500 for this weaker machine has been circulating around.
  • We have not seen any compelling titles for the system yet.
  • Most marketing Microsoft has done so far has been negative and somewhat beneficial to Sony.

It is all obviously a long stretch, but still.
Those are all a stretch. The Saturn didn't even crack 10 million units sold lifetime. Lets not get crazy. Things like using a Killzone pic in some Netherlands facebook page that nobody will ever see are good for a laugh on places like these, but to say it will have any effect on the Xbox One in 4 months whenever it comes out is silly.

Demon Ice

Banned
Aug 3, 2008
Soooo 1 Xbone exclusive, 2 multiplats, and 1 PS4 exclusive.

Well done, Xbox Netherlands. Well done.

FireVoa

Oct 13, 2011
Canada
Didn't MS do this before with GT5 and some Forza game? Or was it the other way around and Sony was the perpetrator?

pharmboy044

Dec 23, 2008
Jesus Microsoft, what happened to your 15 exclusives in the first year? Show those instead of your competitors content. lol!