• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Netherlands posts Killzone Shadow Fall shot on official facebook page.

ec0ec0

i have been laughing a lot thanks to microsoft lately. Well, we have been laughing a lot thanks to microsoft lately.

What happens if you plug the Xbone HDMI out into the HDMI in?

poltergeist_26.gif

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
An indication of how unique first-party games will be among both platform holders.

jaypah

MS can't get a rest. I almost feel bad.

Not me, they brought it on themselves. I can't say that I really care either. It's like watching a drunk person fall down over and over. At first it's funny, then you sort of fear for their safety, then you just stop caring either way.

Hrothgar

They didn't have games with good graphics themselves, so they had to use a screenshot from the competition's game. Classy.

• Rumors are pointing to yield problems of the esRAM, which could push the One into 2014. That would be a surprise to consumers.
  • $500 for this weaker machine has been circulating around.
  • We have not seen any compelling titles for the system yet.
  • Most marketing Microsoft has done so far has been negative and somewhat beneficial to Sony.

It is all obviously a long stretch, but still.

Those are all a stretch. The Saturn didn't even crack 10 million units sold lifetime. Lets not get crazy. Things like using a Killzone pic in some Netherlands facebook page that nobody will ever see are good for a laugh on places like these, but to say it will have any effect on the Xbox One in 4 months whenever it comes out is silly.

Hey metal can you please remove my name from the OP? I only saw this in the Microsoft Xbone E3 thread. I don't want some poor guy doesn't get fired because of this.

FireVoa

Didn't MS do this before with GT5 and some Forza game? Or was it the other way around and Sony was the perpetrator?

Updated enemy model? Impressive stuff, outside of the jpg compression.

that enemy type was present in the trailer only once. he was holding a npc hostage inside the building. you can catch a glimpse of him, around the time the player jumps down from the ledge and stabs him in the neck

Top Bottom