• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Playtest Research

http://www.microsoft.com/playtest/default.mspx

The most fun you’ll have testing software!
Spend a few hours with our games in the works and tell us what you think.

By enrolling in the Playtest program you will be eligible to participate in lab sessions, surveys and site visits. Once enrolled and scheduled to participate in a study, you will be offered a gratuity selection at the conclusion of your study.

Enrollment takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. Click here to enroll into the Playtest program.

Sign up to be eligible for Microsoft Game Studio research activities and see for yourself!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
softwaretesters1.jpg

Speevy

Banned
BlueTsunami said:
What the fuck? No Puerto Ricans in the picture. Damn you Microsoft. Damn you.

You can be the white (ish) girl. The black guy seems to have taken an interest in you.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Speevy said:
You can be the white (ish) girl. The black guy seems to have taken an interest in you.

:lol

To bad shes to into the game to notice. I sense a secret love interest but is hard because of a death in the play testing family. Also, secret love triangle? The picture speaks volumes.

demi said:

My faith in their play testing has grown exponentially.

I did this a few times back in the early days of the Xbox, it was a lot of fun. I remember seeing titles that never were released, plus it was always nice to get free software. It was really weird having to sign an NDA that doesn't expire for another 5 years or so.

Do they still give Office as an option? I really need a copy for my laptop.

Top Bottom