• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Store outs Halo Xbox One story overview

Fracas

#fuckonami
Credit goes to vogelkacke for finding it. Nothing huge, but sort of confirms the Flood returning.

so the microsoft store just updated the halo xbox one page ... release date is 21. december 2014. placeholder probably.

http://m.microsoftstore.com/msusa/Catalog/Product/286029500

sounds like the flood is returning.

sorry if posted already

http://m.microsoftstore.com/msusa/Catalog/Product/286029500

In possession of a mysterious data chip, Petty Officer John-117, aka Master Chief, confronts a new battery of challenges and tests in a Herculean effort to stay alive in a galaxy where sentient life is mercilessly hunted. Pre-order the next chapter in the wildly popular Halo series designed exclusively for Xbox One.

GAF determined that from the E3 trailer that Master Chief is going deep under cover in Mexico with a sombrero and poncho to escape the Flood. Why must the Microsoft store try to cover up the truth.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=77234651&postcount=315

Halo-hola.jpg

I beat every halo game except 4. I was so tired of the grunts and elites....but prometheans were so much more of a drag for me I didn't even get halfway.

The universe is so awesome they need better things for me to shoot

Squire

Banned
Finally had enough of UNSC, I'm guessing.

Not that that wasn't very pbviosly where they were tracking toward. Chip has
The Librarian
on it, I'm sure.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mysterious data chip?

I'm intrigued. Sounds like flood to me, which is logical considering Halo 4 and all.

"Mysterious Chip"

Definitely not an A.I. chip, right?

But seriously, this is shaping up to be a great campaign.

Rogue Chief, Possible Ark and Mendicant Bias, Next-Gen capabilities, I'm hyped.

"Mysterious Chip"

It's actually a potato chip. Master Chief needs to deliver the prototype for the newest flavour of Lays to their production factories, and he can only make it in time without the chip getting slightly stale and lacking flavour by passing through Flood territory.

With the power of XBox One and Kinect facial scanning technology, Master Chief's identity will be revealed....you are Master Chief.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"Mysterious Chip"

But seriously, this is shaping up to be a great campaign.

Rogue Chief, Possible Ark and Mendicant Bias, Next-Gen capabilities, I'm hyped.
Wait, how did you infer that much from what we currently know?

I wish I could get hyped. Halo is one of my favourite franchises but I'm pretty ready to skip town on the platform it's on.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Excited. I enjoyed Halo 4 much more than Reach. I hope 343 can deliver a more refined experience this time.

Top Bottom