• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft sucks at Photoshop, or how Poland is not ready for black people yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I can't believe this is real :lol :lol

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
The reverse phenomenon, photoshopping black guys into stock images:

6p0syb.jpg

Prez

How can you be so sure they shopped him because he's black? Perhaps they didn't want only young people in their advertisement.

Who am I kidding
:lol

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't know how MS thought they could get away with this.

Some anecdotal evidence, and it obviously doesn't apply to all Polish people, but I live in Chicago and practically every Polish person I've ever met has had serious problems with Black people, for some reason.

ha1f

If you open up both pages or images in seperate tabs then just go back and forth quickly it's just...:lol
I've been sitting here for a good five minutes just doing that.

avaya

From meeting native Polish people in my not so well informed opinion I can say

Polish women like black men.

Dali

SoulPlaya said:
Some anecdotal evidence, and it obviously doesn't apply to all Polish people, but I live in Chicago and practically every Polish person I've ever met has had serious problems with Black people, for some reason.
avaya said:
From meeting native Polish people in my not so well informed opinion I can say

Polish women like black men.
Who to believe? The flight isn't booked yet, but the closer to departure the more expensive so I need this issue resolved. kthx.

yacobod

Banned
i'm polish from the chicago land area, my parents are from poland, so growing up i hung out a lot inside the local polish community, and i have to admit the community is pretty racist to blacks and hispanics in general

What do polish people have against black people? :lol I think this is too funny. I have been so desensitized by black comedy and white racism all I can do is laugh.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
This is doubly funny for me because today at work, a co-worker did me a favour, and demanded to be paid back, I asked if she wanted money and she said "No, I just need a good ole fashioned slave to take care of some things around the house" - I of course immediately pulled the black-card and began the guilt trip. To which she (after apologizing 100x even after I told her I was just kidding) said, and I quote "It's not even like my people hate black people! I am Polish! Polish people love black people!"

Ohhhh shit, totally showing her this tomorrow.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Dumb question: That isn't a Macbook in front of the shop-guy is it?

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
RubxQub said:
Dumb question: That isn't a Macbook in front of the shop-guy is it?

I was wondering that too. And it's impossible. No way can they shop out the black guy, but keep in the macbook. I refuse.

There aren't many black people in Poland, are there?

So - why would a commercial contain any black people? Polish people don't see Afroamericans walking though streets, in the buses etc. It would be quite weird for many if they suddenly started appearing on the TV/Magazine ads, even if the ad was made somewhere else...

They didn't change the face of the Asian dude though...

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
Kinitari said:
I was wondering that too. And it's impossible. No way can they shop out the black guy, but keep in the macbook. I refuse.

Laptops come in all colors. There are a few guys on my team from China that have laptops that look like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom