• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft: "We Will Absolutely Have Some New Stuff To Show In Tokyo"

ksamedi

HiResDes said:
I disagree wholeheartedly...And I would much rather see a Lost Odyssey sequel than Blue Dragon, which is like a soulless DQ with slightly better combat.

I found BD to be quite charming actually. I really didn't think for a second that it tried to be
DQ. It has traditional mechanics, sure, but there's nothing wrong with that. I never thought that I was playing an old game or anything. It did the things it did in its own way, which I thought was refreshing. I especially liked the CD endings, especially the first one.

Rpgmonkey

I'd really just be happy to hear that they'll have (continued) support from notable JRPG devs, and show a few other interesting new games.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
SimpleDesign said:
I'd rather buy a copy of True Fantasy Live.
Instead of Cry On?

Why?

Rpgmonkey said:
I'd really just be happy to hear that they'll have (continued) support from notable JRPG devs, and show a few other interesting new games.
I would hope for this too, not sure if I should expect it after last TGS though.

TheOddOne

MirageDwarf said:
Wording makes me think it's nothing big at all. Since Eurogamer asked he wouldn't just say "No, we don't have anything".

This. Might be what we already know and some new xbla games.

Fakto

mistwalker.jpg

Please ;_;

harSon

Banned
squall211 said:
I would love to have MS announce an exclusive JRPG or two. Since I'll be buying Demon Souls, FFXIII, WKC, and SO4 all for the PS3 within the next 6-8 months, I'd like to show the 360 some lovin'.
In other words, please announce Lost Odyssey 2, thanks!

You're probably better off buying the 360 version of SO4 for significantly cheaper when the price inevitably drops, unless the few perks they're adding are worth $20-30 to you.

GreyMatter said:
I'm guessing a N3 II reveal will be there, but I don't what to expect otherwise.

Surprise me, guys.
That wouldn't be new, it was announced last year and we already have pictures. It's also been passed off to Konami.

With that said N3 II will totally be one of their "new" games.

[Nintex]

MS Adventures in Japan

Kudo: "Do you wonder what the bottom of Nomchan's foot looks like?"
"Well BAM there it is!"
Takeuchi: "Do you wonder what a port of Umbrella Chronicles done by TOSE for Natal looks like?"
Kudo: ":("

Microsoft: "From Legendary Game Developer Rare..."
Iwata: (laughs)

Yoichi Wada: "The Playstation 3 Slim Final Fantasy XIII Crystalis Agito Versus Hearts Dissidia Collectors Edition will launch when Final Fantasy XIII hits store shelves!"
Yoichi Wada: "And now fox Xbox 360..."
Don Mattrick ": D"
Yoichi Wada: "Star Ocean 4: International!"
Don Mattrick: ":("

Major Nelson: "Halo Waypoint is now live!"
Japan: " '\(<.<)/' "
Namco: "Idolm@ster DS is now released!"
Japan: " <(^-^)> WWWWWW"

SimpleDesign said:
That wouldn't be new, it was announced last year and we already have pictures. It's also been passed off to Konami.

With that said N3 II will totally be one of their "new" games.

I know it's not new, that's why I said reveal. :/

The PR spin implies that it's just new footage or demos of previously announced games. I'd like there to be something new from MS, but all my eggs for TGS are in the third party basket.

[Nintex] said:
MS Adventures in Japan

"Well BAM there it is!"
Takeuchi: "Do you wonder what a port of Umbrella Chronicles done by TOSE for Natal looks like?"

Yoichi Wada: "The Playstation 3 Slim Final Fantasy XIII Crystalis Agito Versus Hearts Dissidia Collectors Edition will launch when Final Fantasy XIII hits store shelves!"

^funny post. :lol

[Nintex] said:
MS Adventures in Japan

"Well BAM there it is!"

:lol

*claps*

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
goldenpp72 said:
id rather buy 2 copies of blue dragon 2 than 1 copy of lost odyssey 2

I like your style.

[Nintex] said:
MS Adventures in Japan

"Well BAM there it is!"

:lol :lol

Shurs

Keikoku said:
And here we go again. Funny thing is that if this thread was Sony related you would be like "omg!!! excite!!!" (and same goes for many people in there)

PS3 owners are such dorks... 360 owners are so rad...
Xbawks2.png

[Nintex] said:
MS Adventures in Japan

"Well BAM there it is!"

:lol

Azure J

[Nintex] said:
MS Adventures in Japan

"Well BAM there it is!"

Coooooold blooooded. :lol

pswii60

bloke said:
...there was small bit about Project Natal on Japanese TV this morning with Kudo Tsunoda, he was hiding some "top secret project" there :lol ...starts at 0:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8H7zZ4SCyY
OMFG @ the lag when she's waving her arms at 2m11s. They really need to sort that shit out before showing the world.

EDIT: And they're still showing the same two shitty demos! What's that all about!?

Raist

Banned
bloke said:
...there was small bit about Project Natal on Japanese TV this morning with Kudo Tsunoda, he was hiding some "top secret project" there :lol ...starts at 0:45

They've been blurring the camera out in every single video they've released. Probably because the tech used in demos doesn't actually look like the camera they've been advertising.

@pswii60: pretty much. I'm really starting to think that the whole "we've been working on this for years and it has nothing to do with 3DV" thing is BS. I think they've started working on this when they bought 3DV and that's it. So it's not quite ready and they don't have a lot of things to show.

ultim8p00 said:
Perfect Dark 2.

Believe.

not sure if it will be at TGS, but I do think PD2 for 2010 is very likely. ...Hmm. PD2, Gears 3 (new installment every two years?), Halo Reach, Fable III...etc....MS could have a really good year next year.

noah111

Still Alive
bloke said:

Wow, TGS started already? And is it just me, or did Natal in that vid seem even more unstable than the E3 (and later) builds??

Look around 2:55 or so when he wins, almost the entire time the body is all wiggly and glitchy, why is that? Appeared generally smooth at E3.

Could it be him wearing a white shirt with a window/white walls behind him? I think that could be it since the chick was pretty smooth and she's wearing a red/pink shirt.

Either way I hope they're showing more than the same stuff in terms of Natal, kinda feel like they have to with Sony basically having PS motion controller blowout.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
[Nintex] said:
MS Adventures in Japan

"Well BAM there it is!"

That's funny.

Top Bottom