• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Xbox E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 9, 2019. 4:00 PM EST

Microsoft Xbox E3 2019

• Total voters

Bullet Club

WK2uQVf.gif

I know when they reveal the next Xbox they are gonna talk about BC. They better have an actual emulator this time so ALL games can be BC and not just select ones and you don't have to download them.

Kagey K

Banned
12 hours from now the madness begins. Can’t wait.

Hopefully some people can chill from now until then.

Kagey K

Banned
That's what's been rumoured for awhile.

IO owns the Hitman IP.
Oh so if they do announce IO today we can expect a bunch of Hitman is trash and always has been posts?

I’m actually not looking forward to the fallout from this conference, but I’m very excited for what they “might” show.

Reactions: Isa

CyberPanda

Banned
Oh so if they do announce IO today we can expect a bunch of Hitman is trash and always has been posts?

I’m actually not looking forward to the fallout from this conference, but I’m very excited for what they “might” show.
LOL. I don't think anyone will say that, but its just best to enjoy the show, and ignore all the 'noise'. They're just opinions after all. :)

Virex

Banned

Most likely. We'll see a lot of "Hitman has always been very average" posts etc.

brap

Banned
Since Soyny isn't gonna be at E3 I hope they have some cool third party stuff to show off like when they revealed MGSV. And they better show off the Xbox Next instead of just teasing it.

Kagey K

Banned
Since Soyny isn't gonna be at E3 I hope they have some cool third party stuff to show off like when they revealed MGSV. And they better show off the Xbox Next instead of just teasing it.
I’m sure there will be many3rd party reveals. I personally don’t expect much next gen talk and if you expect more then they did for Scorpio in 17 you might be dissapointed.

CyberPanda

Banned
For a second I thought you misspelled Sony, but I understood the reference you were making. And, I am sure they will show off some cool third party stuff, and Project Scarlet will be there and discussed about. Similar to the Project Scorpio reveal many years back.

Kagey K

Banned
I hope Phil comes out wearing a hat that has "14TF" on it.
I find it interesting that on the recent majornelson podcast, he said he would have less of a presence at this show and the games would speak for themselves,

Maybe his clothing would be a way to drop hints if he’s not going to be on stage or talk much.

CyberPanda

Banned

21 new games on Game Pass

Astroneer
Battle Chasers: Nightwar
Bridge Constructor Portal
Everspace
Guacamelee 2
Hollow Knight
Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Moonlighter
Neon Chrome
Old Man's Journey
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Shenmue
Shenmue II
Silence - The Whispered World 2
Smoke and Sacrifice
SteamWorld Dig 2
Supermarket Shriek
Riverbond
Thimbleweed Park
Wizard of Legend

2884-A502-BA1-F-4207-811-D-6553-FC516-F4-A.png

3-CBD3020-57-DA-416-D-9-EA4-9-B460598700-C.png

Reactions: Isa

Mattyp

Gold Member
Most likely. We'll see a lot of "Hitman has always been very average" posts etc.

I think we could literally name the usual suspects that will downplay any studio pick ups. If there is any, they've been kept extra under wraps so I will just think of them as a bonus if they do eventuate.

So what are we all drinking and eating tonight lads? Only 10 and a half hours left, think I'll go to the beech and pick up some beers on the way home with some Doritos. alll aboardddddd

I think we could literally name the usual suspects that will downplay any studio pick ups. If there is any, they've been kept extra under wraps so I will just think of them as a bonus if they do eventuate.

So what are we all drinking and eating tonight lads? Only 10 and a half hours left, think I'll go to the beech and pick up some beers on the way home with some Doritos. alll aboardddddd
I'm currently on a night shift. So when i get home i'm gonna crash for about 6 hours. Get up just in time to watch the show. Will probably be enjoying a nice cup of coffee myself.

I didn’t either, I remember the last few years people posted game by game reveals for Xbox, but opted not to “out of respect” for Sony. 10 hours and we will be deep in the middle of it. No point in clicking spoilers now.
I saw this earlier and thought it was pretty stand-up. Also, I really appreciate the spoiler tags being used for potential leaks and stuff. It makes a difference.

CyberPanda

Banned

I’m going to probably just have water.

Top Bottom