• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Xbox E3 2019 | Viewing and Discussion Thread | June 9, 2019. 4:00 PM EST

Microsoft Xbox E3 2019

• Total voters
Whether you believe me or not, I secretly admire Phil Spencer. Easily the best public speaker in the industry and truly loves games :messenger_heart:
GlamorousGorgeousCockerspaniel-small.gif

Stuart360

Mixers EA Play stream help up perfectly yesterday, and although there will probably be a lot more people watching this conference, Mixer streams usually hold up well. I'd go with the Mixer stream guys.

Animagic

Banned
Mixers EA Play stream help up perfectly yesterday, and although there will probably be a lot more people watching this conference, Mixer streams usually hold up well. I'd go with the Mixer stream guys.
Thanks I downloaded it to my iPad just for this on your recommendation.

I was actually going to post the same type of message. Let see how it holds up though.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
i am trying to stream MIXER on my xbox one x but somehow the stream says this channel is offline
when i can stream the timer on my pc .

w e i r d

delish-fried-chicken-wings-seo-1new-1540589238.jpg

Last edited:

Armorian

Banned
Holy shit this sounds tooooo gooooood to be true. IF its true though, G fucking G Microsoft

PS5 will be able to support 120fps and 8k too, that doesn't mean there will be any games running in this specifications next gen.

Meowzers

McCoys flame grilled steak crisps, Milkybar Mixups, Skittles Sweet Heat...and some Pepsi.

Was going to do a gourmet meal, but I've run out of beans. And the bread smells funny.

Hinedorf

Banned
I've been pro Sony since Microsoft bumblefucked the first X1 presentation. Completely open minded but Microsoft has to do something impressive to win me back or at least make me interested in having both consoles.

Here's hoping for better games and less future money!

Top Bottom