• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Xbox E3 Fanfest - 2017

Gskyace

After the payment,
I've been transfer to a page only saying "Review Ticket Order" without any result.
Did I got it?

StillEdge

My payment screen errored out, but then I was able to resubmit. That link loaded instantly on my computer by my phone never loaded. Chrome autofilled most of the questions and skipped everything that wasn't required to fill out.

Also had my Hotels for San Diego Comic-Con going on my other page. Hectic morning.

rickz0rz

Neo Member
That was painful. The initial site load was woefully slow, and it ultimately white-paged or 500'd a few times when going through the workflow.

I think I got a ticket ("Thank you! Look for your ticket confirmation shortly via email."), but we'll see if the system worked this time or not.

Nori Chan

Kinda bummed out that I didn't even get a chance to register

But MS invited me to the e3 briefing because I got lucky with the xbox rewards vip program :D

Clicked on it the second it went up. Just loaded for a while then error. Reloaded again and got the message all booked.

Oh well, still going to E3.

When's the GAF Meetup?

link2021

C-Wer8BXkAEnd4I.jpg:large
im still on this page since it was up BULLSHIT !

StillEdge

"And 2nd, fans who registered on April 19, but DIDN'T get a FF tix today.....will receive an E3 Expo Pass.""

LEE YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU CANCEL THOSE PLANE TICKETS!

Every year I somehow end up with 2-3 E3 badges.

Lee

"And 2nd, fans who registered on April 19, but DIDN'T get a FF tix today.....will receive an E3 Expo Pass.”"

LEE YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU CANCEL THOSE PLANE TICKETS!

That's exciting but fuck I really wanted to go to the FanFest... I was 100% in for FanFest and no E3. Not sure if I want to make the trip for E3 with no FanFest....

Defect

I already purchased a consumer pass a few weeks ago...

Oh well, I am fucking glad I get to go the the briefing and get some swag.

Lee

My original registration window is still stuck on loading too.

The E3 passes are a great gift for folks who got burned the first time around. That's huge of them.

Fuuuu... So that's 2000 more people into E3 right?

I think 1,000, and I'm sure there is some crossover between the first group and the second.

But yeah, a lot more people on the floor for sure.

Yeah I will give them props for buying up extra E3 passes for the fans ($249 each now right? I'm sure minus Microsoft discount).

Still I wanted the briefing more than anything, that excitement and energy is great. Don't get why the CC page wouldn't load. I took some screenshots and everything. I even got a registrant # but couldn't move past that page.

poppedamolly

Neo Member
I managed to get a ticket for the second time. Anyone else?

My friend struck out this time so it looks like I'm going solo. NeoGAF meet up maybe?

I got a registration error screen, like alot of people. But I hit the back button on my browser and it reloaded, and I had to check a box. After that I got the "you will recieve a confirmation email" screen.

Cloud7

I'm not getting excited until those confirmation emails come. I also bought a public E3 pass awhile back so if I get in the fanfest then I'd have wasted 250 bucks lol

link2021

well i guess the E3 pass is awesome i would have one then. but FF would of been better i will still try for the giveaway

Cloud7

She got it. We both got our letters. I don't care about the numbers. I'm just gonna take it all in and hope for the best

Gskyace

Hasn't got any confirmation mail yet...
The register page still shows "review ticket order" after 30 minutes,
though the link writes "srstatus=paid".
Guess it's not a good sign.

Top Bottom