• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Backers are starting to receive the physical edition and oh boy...

Blam

Holy shit is this actually even legal? e:

Those fuckers and their wording really got them out of this.

u7ZCm6I.png

Ex-Psych

The gift that just keeps on giving.

This is such huge bummer. There was so much hope for this game. Probably the first time I ever use kickstarter.

It was supposed to be the giant middle against Capcom.

How did it fail so miserably...

Crayolan

I'm pretty sure we already knew there was no physical version included in the box, but I thought there'd at least be a download code...and the box would be assembled lol.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I love that this happens a year after the game comes out, and is a trainwreck. Just enough time to forget and then GOTCHA BITCH.

erlim

yes, that talented of a member
Isn't there a physical copy available at like Best Buy and GameStop that isn't just an empty cardboard box?

Ouroboros

Another reason why I'm glad I only did the minimum backing to get the steam version. Though I wish I hadn't even done that after playing the "game".

Isn't there a physical copy available at like Best Buy and GameStop that isn't just an empty cardboard box?
There are physical copies of the game. People were able to buy the physical copies at a store before backers got their digital codes.

Trike

To be fair one of the physical rewards was a box. You could choose NES or Famicom style if I recall correctly. I also think this is before an actual physical version was announced. I don't know what the issue is, as they are literally getting what they paid for.

Seriously? That is embarrassing, they couldn't even get the rewards right let alone the game.

I'm glad I only put $20 into this and not a penny more.

unrealist

For the next kickstarter game (if there is one), probably you will receive a copy of the compiler and game engine, for you to build and run the game yourself.

Shauni

This shit feels almost intentional at this point lol. Like, the guy just hated his fans so much he devised a plan to make them pay for his game and then just torture them almost every step of the way, and just when they thought it was over, he takes one last stab.

Top Bottom