• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No 9 releasing February 9th, 2016

antitrop

Doesn't stand a chance against Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 launching on the same day. They'll delay it for sure.

giphy.gif

Tadpole

Comcept really screwed this up from a PR perspective. I might still try the game out but will probably wait for GAF impressions.

Pshh same day as naruto storm 4 sorry mega..i mean mighty no.9 going to the backlog..not to mention mirrors edge and deus ex comes out two weeks later

kng3025

Won't believe any release date until it's up on on psn. Until then, I'll enjoy me some MM legends when it drops next week.

finch

This could be the biggest steaming pile of shit ever and still be better than y'all deserve. Gamers today are the worst most obnoxious group on the internet.

They might not actually be that but they're pretty fucking terrible.

Weiss

Banned
It's a shame that the hype for this game has been steadily eroded. What was going to be a cool little project for disgruntled Mega Man fans to sink their teeth into now has to deal with heightened expectations and delays.

It's been interesting to see how unprofessional this company really is.

Unless the reviews are really bad for MN9, I will still buy it.

This could be the biggest steaming pile of shit ever and still be better than y'all deserve. Gamers today are the worst most obnoxious group on the internet.

Nah this project deserves all the shit it's getting

N° 2048

Holy shit, you obviously have NO IDEA what this project has been through.

Surely that's enough time to adjust the textures and lighting so it doesn't look like a super budget off brand knock off, right? I mean, since they've gotten bad reactions to the aesthetic all along. Maybe throw in some sort of slick looking cel shading to appease backers who waited forever and want something a tick closer to the original concept. Eh? Eh?

:(

Top Bottom