• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miiverse Shows Off Some Of Smash's... Glitches I Guess? What's Going On Here?!?!

Geek

Ninny Prancer
zbOoA9Y.jpg

I just *assume* some people are going to scramble to use these as avatars

This is so weird, its like the game is selectively only displaying the texture for character faces and legs and no geometry.

I think the guys gpu in his Wii u hasome serious problem if he didnt do anything to cause this.

There must be some unique animation system for character facial animation that is linked to the body. Whatever is going on with the GPU is only affecting those facial animations and displaying a flat texture instead of textured geometry.

Richie

Sonic: Hey guys sorry I'm late ready to be included in the roster now!

"You took a shower after starring in Sonic Boom right?"

Sonic: Very funny, glitches are a myth, nothing bad's gonna happen

MAY  THE  STARS  SHINE  DOWN  ON  YOU

L Thammy

I bet his cartridge isn't all the way in. Happened to me with Goldeneye.

When my cousin's SNES broke down, the levels in Mario World would have invisible floors and fake floors. I managed to beat the second level without killing Yoshi, so I think I did pretty well.

Cade

JurNds5.jpg

i̗̤̕ ̬̳͈̳c͎̙̺̯̗a͏̬̝̖͚̱̻n̶'͎̗͍̼̘̱t̞͙̠̻͙̝ ̦̼̙̜̦̺̖w͕͓͚͎͕̺̳a̮͓͇̹̩͢k̷̺͈͚̠̮͚̩e̻̬͈͢ ̣̰̦̥̜u̻̯̥̫̹̭͟p̶̝

t̢̧̪̻̱̮͇͙̘̣͍̩̤͍̾̈́ͫͦ̽͋̃͊́ͭ̃͑̕ͅh̙̱̱̙̫͉͉͉͔͈͕͍͍ͮ̍ͦ̍͒ͨ̕̕͜ḛ̷̢̘̫͔̮͉̝̤̯͎̪͖̤̠̃̊͒ͬ̋͗͑͂̚͞ͅ ̉͐͋ͮ͛ͧ̏ͬ̎͑͒̃̀͜͡͏̙̤̬̘̙̲͔͍̖̤͓͕͓̣̞̗̪̙n̵͍͇̻̟͈̻̰͙̱̙̳̜ͬ̉̾̎̓ͥ̂̿ͥ́̔̎̾̄̃̐̌̚͡ͅͅȋ̸̷̡̢͓͇̝̞̣̜̗̣̪̦͉̇͑̎g̣͎̯̻̼̜͔̊͒ͦ͋͛ͨͬ̔ͣ̈ͧ͐̆͛̈́̀̀̚͘̕h̛͍̲͔͇̼͈̠̘̼̰͔͕̝̥ͩ͒̂̐̈́͛̈́͊̾̌́̽͒̋̉ͧ͜t̨̜͔̯̟͔̝͕͓̙̰͕̋ͭ̒͒̇̂̈̔̂̉́͗͢m̌̈͒ͤͭ͂̈́ͬ͗̓͋ͬ̉̂͑ͤ͛̍͏̺͖̭̭̼̲̯̟̩͓͡a̜̬̰̫͈̙̠͙̰͔̜̳ͦ̑͆̉̃̋́̚̕̕͟r̢̽̌ͫͫ͗̂̉͏̘̬͉͙̤̜̺͈ͅe̡̛̪̭̫͍͕̪̳͉͓̤͕̮̘̲̯̔̆ͦ̎ͩ͒́s͗̿ͯͫ̽̅̈̿̏ͩͤ̚͏̭̤̠̳̥̫͔̠́ ͣ͂ͥͭ͆ͤ̄̄͋̔̄̒̄̈͏҉̜͓̘̩̺͠͝a̶̡̮̘̪̺̯̠͉̰̠̻̐ͥ͛̓ͪ̀͞͝ͅr̴̷̛̜̗̟͎͍̬͙͋͗̈́ͭ͐ͥ̚͞ȩ̵̼̙͈̱̜̜̲͙̝̲̬͖́̑͛͗͊́̕͞ ̧̨̜̬̟̺̞̣̩̰̘̯͖̬͉͍̳̞͖͂͐ͤ̿̅ͩ̐̿̉͜͡͠r̜̖̖̭͉̬̥͓̩͚͇̫̮̟̽̌͆͋̅̉ͮ̀̔͊̒̂̚͜͞ę́ͣ̊͗̅ͫ͘͏̳̝͎͓͍̦̝̪ͅą̫̰̙̩͉̏ͦ̇̀͑̇ͧ͆̀ͩ͂̓̈́̇͞l̡̺͈̠̟̫͓̯͔͙̥͖̩̳̝̠͑ͩͪ͊ͪ͂ͧ͜ͅ

Seik

Banned
Whoa, that's creepier than I thought, that Yoshi cracks me up though! :lol

I wonder what's going on with his copy though (or his Wii U).

Top Bottom