• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Social News Mike Cernovich producing an Epstein Documentary

fart town usa

May 31, 2009
Cerno on Twitter: "We got the non-profit finalized so this is going to happen! https://t.co/3bVww4mT5l" / Twitter

Twitter has a trailer for it. Should be good. I don't know all the details, but I've read that Mike, in a legal sense, started the chain of events that led to Epstein being arrested. I would consider him an authority when it comes to the inner workings of the information that's available about Epstein.

Anyone who comments that Mike is a racist is brainwashed.

Pumpkin Seeds

Jul 13, 2018
Cerno and that Florida paper worked to get the files on Epstein made public. I believe he filed the paperwork as the lawyer.

fart town usa

May 31, 2009
I loved his work on PizzaGate, definitely a trustworthy source of info 👍
I honestly don't know anything on that with him. I don't follow him too much but he's one of the people I look up on Twitter to see what narratives are going on. With Epstein though I'm more inclined to pay attention to him than I would major news outlets (CNN, NYT, WaPo).

Taxexemption

Oct 11, 2011
I have watched his youtube channel a bunch. He's a weird kind of realist. I like legit like the guy, but I feel like you have to watch a bunch of his content to understand him. I do love that he has done real work to expose pedophile stuff. It's a big problem.

Last edited:

OnionSnake

Banned
Dec 29, 2020
Ah weird mike at it again, say what you will about his strange gorilla fixation the guy has a drive to succeed by any means necessary