• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Mike Pence rejects Trump’s call to overturn Biden election

Super Mario

Banned
Nov 12, 2016
I don't think anyone left or right hated or loved Pence. He was just... there.

Not everyone hated Pence, because there was just no reason to. However, there was definitely tons of hate out there for him, especially on his views on marriage (for which they had to reach for something).

Imagine being him and giving the amazing debate performance as he did, and stomping Harris into the ground. Only to have that work swept under the rug, and have everyone laugh that you are a piece of shit, because of the fly on your head. Why on earth would you want to do this 4 more years?

But man, have they stuck it to Trump. To end it all with him and Pence on bad terms. Damn.

QuantumZebra

Dec 5, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Not everyone hated Pence, because there was just no reason to. However, there was definitely tons of hate out there for him, especially on his views on marriage (for which they had to reach for something).

Imagine being him and giving the amazing debate performance as he did, and stomping Harris into the ground. Only to have that work swept under the rug, and have everyone laugh that you are a piece of shit, because of the fly on your head. Why on earth would you want to do this 4 more years?

But man, have they stuck it to Trump. To end it all with him and Pence on bad terms. Damn.

I could never feel bad for a politician, but Pence got fucked royally, that's true.

Yet another person burned by Trump.

FunkMiller

Aug 14, 2014
"The world" != you raging in your room while gnashing teeth with other very online leftists.
Go outside, see how real humans feel in your country.
Pretty sure I’ve been to more places in the world to hear their opinions than you have, sparky 🤣

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
One thing his critics are spot on about is his tendency to throw friends under the bus when it benefits him. He did more good than his opponents will ever give him credit for, but he should be ashamed of himself for putting Pence in this spot and his reaction to Pence's refusal to try unilaterally overturning an election.

Yoda

Jun 17, 2011
Given the media coverage, this’ll give never trump Republicans ammo for taking the party back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rubenov

showernota

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2020
guys it’s over for Trump can we move on please. No more fraud, etc. It’s done. Don’t let him pull you into an abyss where you can never return from. I supported him but he lost. I want to laugh at the Biden Administration now.

I've cooled on trump the last few weeks, but don't become one of those "boy, *us* conservatives sure did lose huh? let's all move on together, otherwise I'll just start complaining no one is moving on" type of posters.

Last edited:
Reactions: ManofOne

ManofOne

Plus Member
Nov 4, 2020

I've cooled on trump the last few weeks, but don't become one of those "boy, *us* conservatives sure did lose huh? let's all move on together, otherwise I'll just start complaining no one is moving on" type of posters.

I’m tired. I just don’t want to see the conservative party become a party of hypocrites or tear itself apart. Today was the final straw for me. Let me complain!!!

Bc today is the last day.

MrMephistoX

May 18, 2007
It’s kind of interesting to think that Pence is essentially running the government per CNN. I don’t think it’s a great idea but I have to wonder if he’d even consider invoking the 25th?

Reactions: ArtemisClydeFrog

MrRogers

Feb 25, 2018
Pence is RINO neocon along with 90% of the repubs. 10% are with the base and we can work with 10%. Elephant party is done for, something better will come from it.

• LOL
Reactions: OnionSnake