• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Tyson confesses that he can't beat Glass Joe

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_k7j23nvd/

Guess that unravels the mystery behind Glass Joe's win.

im7FPV0.jpg

He also likes Tour of Duty. "I play the zombies, I like the zombies."

Paskil

Mike Tyson seems like a nice guy. Well, besides that whole rape thing. And the ear thing. I bet he games on 360.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I remember reading years ago that he was a huge Resident Evil fan. Dude really loves blasting zombies.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
At least he knows who Glass Joe is, that's more than most celebrities with licensed games can do.

Mike Tyson seems like a nice guy. Well, besides that whole rape thing. And the ear thing. I bet he games on 360.

Some actions can never be forgiven, but for one who has had as fucked up a life as he did from day zero, I'm so pleased to see the way Tyson has kept himself away from major trouble in recent years. He was about as odds-on as you could get to either kill someone or end up dead himself not so long ago.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I feel like Tour of Duty is an unreleased gameloft game. Maybe he's just really into mobile, now.

leadbelly

Banned

Well, he's a complicated character. He used to rob people in the street, yet was so nervous in his first amateur fight that he made an excuse he needed to go to the shop and thought about taking the train home. Needless to say, he didn't and knocked the guy out in the 3rd round. He cried before his first world championship fight, saying "no one will love him if he lost".

There are two different Mike Tysons: one that is a complete animal, and the other that is incredibly sensitive and unsure about himself.

Well, he's a complicated character. He used to rob people in the street, yet was so nervous in his first amateur fight that he made an excuse he needed to go to the shop and thought about taking the train home. Needless to say, he didn't and knocked the guy out in the 3rd round. He cried before his first world championship fight, saying "no one will love him if he lost".

There are two different Mike Tysons: one that is a complete animal, and the other that is incredibly sensitive and unsure about himself.

There's only one Mike Tyson. The one who had a shitty upbringing, who luckily found someone temporarily to help him along in life, who never wound up fixing himself before he could piss it all away. To me, his life is as tragic and sad as it gets in the developed world.

saw his one man show in vegas a while back. it was great, he's way more intelligent, funny, and an amazing storyteller than I could have ever imagined. Most of his stories had me rolling. I walked out with a whole different perspective on the man and my sides ached like i had just take a body shot from Iron Mike

dezzy8

saw his one man show in vegas a while back. it was great, he's way more intelligent, funny, and an amazing storyteller than I could have ever imagined. Most of his stories had me rolling. I walked out with a whole different perspective on the man and my sides ached like i had just take a body shot from Iron Mike

I think a body shot from Mike would do more than ache. Mike Tyson is an entertaining person though. I wish someone would give him a shot in a lead role of a comedy movie or something.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Mike Tyson is very intelligent, he's also uneducated. It results in hilarious quotes. His vocabulary doesn't match his intellect and on top of that he's got the least appropriate voice of any human on the planet. Even if he weren't clever, he's funnier than most people on the planet just by being a walking contradiction.

Estocolmo

Why would Mike Tyson be any good at video games? He is a real boxer, one of the best boxers ever. He is not a gamer. Doesnt matter if the game featured him. I was surprised to even know he played the game at all.

Top Bottom