• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Mike Tyson finally does it, beats Glass Joe

Chindogg

Oct 5, 2010
its like he spends most of his time after retiring rebuilding his reputation

Actually a lot of it has to do with him letting go of his anger and hate for everything that happened to him in his life. After years of therapy he finally managed to find a mental place where he's finally happy.

He talks about it all the time in his interviews. Its actually fascinating hearing him talk.

the chris

May 24, 2007

krpiper

Feb 1, 2011
Iowa
I'm very impressed with the way Iron Mike handles himself now. Very professional and just seems like he has his head on straight. Good for him, especially how many athletes have no idea on what to do after retiring

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Jul 21, 2013
st. louis
Actually a lot of it has to do with him letting go of his anger and hate for everything that happened to him in his life. After years of therapy he finally managed to find a mental place where he's finally happy.

He talks about it all the time in his interviews. Its actually fascinating hearing him talk.

that's good then

Team Filler

Sep 1, 2011
Good for Mike!
True Story: I have, on occasion, used Mike Tyson quotes in my documentation at my work. This is a very corporate place, and the particular documentation I put it on is sent to the entire company. I've yet to receive any comments or complaints.

Extra Sauce

Mar 29, 2010
Man, he raped that game.

Too soon?

To be fair, I still have a hard time believing how much he's done to earn the public's good favor again.

A cameo in the biggest comedy of the last 10 years is the best-proven way to overcome the stigma of rape and biting ears off.

May 16, 2013
Iron Mike looks to be a controller puller while playing. One of those guys who when he moves to the left, moves both hands and controller that way too. Hit's the punch button and pushes the whole controller up.

If he were playing the Wii version with the Balance Board and Nunchuck, it would have helped!

shaowebb

Dec 12, 2006
MI
If he were playing the Wii version with the Balance Board and Nunchuck, it would have helped!

He would have broke the accelerometer on the nunchuk and the amount of lower body strength forced into the board would have shattered it. Man was a duck and chuck destroyer...he wasnt regarded as one of the best inside fighters of all time for nothing.

Glass Joe had it coming.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Mar 8, 2012
The beating he will receive from Von Kaiser will give him flashbacks of Buster Douglas.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sep 1, 2006
-