• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Tyson finally does it, beats Glass Joe

Chindogg

its like he spends most of his time after retiring rebuilding his reputation

Actually a lot of it has to do with him letting go of his anger and hate for everything that happened to him in his life. After years of therapy he finally managed to find a mental place where he's finally happy.

He talks about it all the time in his interviews. Its actually fascinating hearing him talk.

the chris

9KOvJeY.jpg

fwC2FnT.jpg

krpiper

I'm very impressed with the way Iron Mike handles himself now. Very professional and just seems like he has his head on straight. Good for him, especially how many athletes have no idea on what to do after retiring

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Actually a lot of it has to do with him letting go of his anger and hate for everything that happened to him in his life. After years of therapy he finally managed to find a mental place where he's finally happy.

He talks about it all the time in his interviews. Its actually fascinating hearing him talk.

that's good then

Good for Mike!
True Story: I have, on occasion, used Mike Tyson quotes in my documentation at my work. This is a very corporate place, and the particular documentation I put it on is sent to the entire company. I've yet to receive any comments or complaints.

shaowebb

If he were playing the Wii version with the Balance Board and Nunchuck, it would have helped!

He would have broke the accelerometer on the nunchuk and the amount of lower body strength forced into the board would have shattered it. Man was a duck and chuck destroyer...he wasnt regarded as one of the best inside fighters of all time for nothing.

Glass Joe had it coming.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
The beating he will receive from Von Kaiser will give him flashbacks of Buster Douglas.

That feeling... The first time you dropped Tyson in that game and he stayed down... World = conquered.

This. I feel like you could put me after beating Mike Tyson and Neil Armstrong in the same room and we would both have roughly the same feeling of accomplishment.

IrishNinja

aw man, i just caught that 80's documentary "Mike Tyson: Fallen Champion" a few nights ago, so i don't even know what to make of this

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Top Bottom