• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Tyson Planning Comeback

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Jake Paul will fight an NBA player before this fight? What reality am I living in? What the fuck. Why are these people giving Jake Paul more attention. Someone save us.
Gawd I hate that puke. Pisses me off so much, knowing that retard is rich.

Possibly my most favourite quote ever in regards to shit talking. It is so outlandish. His anger completely overrides all filters and sense of decency.

He kicks it off with general obscenities then yells "you're not man enough to touch me. I'll eat your asshole alive bitch". Which is certainly an odd thing to say.

But the crescendo comes when he belts out (almost on the verge of tears) "I'll fuck you till you love me faggot".

You mustn't forget the faggot part, as I believe that caps off the unbridled anger in such a brutal way. Wild. Mike Tyson man.

ever heard the remix of it? It’s amazing, leaves me in tears 😅

Last edited:

Carton

Many moons ago at UFC 12, a young Vitor Belfort fought and KOd an overweight brawler, Scott Ferrozzo. Tank Abbott was providing guest commentary for the fight and predicted “Roy Jones Jnr ain’t going to knock out Mike Tyson”. Belfort was the RJJ in this analogy and did indeed win by very early KO with a flurry of punches. 23 years later, we get to see if Tank Abbott was wrong in both analogy and reality.

Kev Kev

i know this is an old topic but...

yzE3OFu.gif

MastAndo

Gold Member
Man, Jones Jr. is probably the only boxer they could have signed for this bout who I don't wish to see obliterated via a vintage Tyson early KO. I loved watching RJJ as a kid and to see him struggle at the tail end of his career while trying to hang on too long past his prime was rough. I don't need to see any more of that, even if it comes at an old age versus my favorite fighter of all time...it feels surreal to be talking about a Tyson/RJJ fight, to be honest.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Jake Paul will fight an NBA player before this fight? What reality am I living in? What the fuck. Why are these people giving Jake Paul more attention. Someone save us.

Because he sold his soul to the cabal so he’s going to be pushed in everyone’s face, like that dissonant hack who can’t sing, Taylor Swift, etc..

Loki

Count of Concision
Does anyone know if any streaming services like Apple TV, Amazon, Netflix or Hulu will have an option to purchase a Pay-per-View stream of this fight? or do you still need to have a "cable TV" subscription? I can't find a straight answer. Thanks.

Loki

Count of Concision
Does anyone know if any streaming services like Apple TV, Amazon, Netflix or Hulu will have an option to purchase a Pay-per-View stream of this fight? or do you still need to have a "cable TV" subscription? I can't find a straight answer. Thanks.

Does anyone know the answer to this?

Top Bottom