Miles McInnes: 5 Most Badass Female Athletes

Arelyon

Neo Member
Mar 8, 2019
Can you believe that as progressive and woke as Miles is, his brother is a white supremacist, he even formed a terrorist organization to target the disenfranchised (like Antifa).

• LOL
Reactions: cryptoadam

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Can you believe that as progressive and woke as Miles is, his brother is a white supremacist, he even formed a terrorist organization to target the disenfranchised (like Antifa).
Are you saying his group is like Antifa, or are you saying Antifa is disenfranchised?

Arelyon

Neo Member
Mar 8, 2019
...Are you trying to defend ANTIFA? The group that is literally no different than a domestic terrorist group?
Antifa (as Anti-Fascist) obviously cannot be a terrorist group since they are fighting against fascist pigs.

I mean just look how violent the fascist pigs are against Antifa who are only trying to bravely shutdown Nazis:
Fascist Pigs attack Antifa Heroes

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi

Arelyon

Neo Member
Mar 8, 2019
Guys you're being trolled :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Thank you :messenger_ok:, pretending to be a retarded SJW was killing me but I just couldn't stop myself :messenger_neutral:.

Like seriously how could you not tell from my first post:

ArchaeEnkidu

Vincit qui se vincit
Jan 30, 2018
Thank you :messenger_ok:, pretending to be a retarded SJW was killing me but I just couldn't stop myself :messenger_neutral:.

Like seriously how could you not tell from my first post:
It went right over my head. Thank you for not being pants-on-head-retarded, mate.

Reactions: Arelyon

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
I'll never forgive the PBs for attacking those Marines in Philly [10+ vs 2], beating them down while yelling racial slurs at them because they were Hispanic.

Oh wait, that was Antifa. Nevermind.

And how the hell did our fascist courts give the PB who hit 7 people with a bikelock, unprovoked [seriously, he hit people that were just talking in the skull from out of nowhere] nothing but probation?

Oh. Damn. That was antifa... a professor, to boot.

Fine then, how bout when PB attacked that Jewish guy in Philly calling him a nazi?

Um.. antifa.

Fuck antifa.

Only in clown world do you have a bunch of white dweebs in masks beating down minorities while screaming racial slurs called 'anti-fascists' while the mixed race group that stands up to defend the first amendment and stand against antifa violence get called a hate group because they are 'proud' and wear red white and blue.

Not that I'm defending either group, I'm not into violence, but fuck antifa.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I'll never forgive the PBs for attacking those Marines in Philly [10+ vs 2], beating them down while yelling racial slurs at them because they were Hispanic.

And how the hell did our fascist courts give the PB who hit 7 people with a bikelock, unprovoked [seriously, he hit people that were just talking in the skull from out of nowhere] nothing but probation?

Fine then, how bout when PB attacked that Jewish guy in Philly calling him a nazi?

Um.. antifa.

Fuck antifa.

Only in clown world do you have a bunch of white dweebs in masks beating down minorities while screaming racial slurs called 'anti-fascists' while the mixed race group that stands up to defend the first amendment and stand against antifa violence get called a hate group because they are 'proud' and wear red white and blue.

There’s a reason those busters are never seen at all down in the dirty (south).

Arelyon

Neo Member
Mar 8, 2019

Um.. antifa.

Fuck antifa.

I do defend the Proud Boys though, they never went out of their way to face Antifa, like they were never trying to shut down a marxist event or a Bernie rally or any of the like.

The PBs only crime was defending themselves from Antifa when the thugs went after them after an event the PBs attended, so they had to let themselves get beaten by the Antifa faggots or flee from their own event and probably not unscathed because Antifa are like hyenas and love attacking anyone fleeing or alone.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
I do defend the Proud Boys though, they never went out of their way to face Antifa, like they were never trying to shut down a marxist event or a Bernie rally or any of the like.

The PBs only crime was defending themselves from Antifa when the thugs went after them after an event the PBs attended, so they had to let themselves get beaten by the Antifa faggots or flee from their own event and probably not unscathed because Antifa are like hyenas and love attacking anyone fleeing or alone.
I dont know enough about them to have a solid opinion. In the vids I've watched they've been fine, there's even one where a big dude just lets a girls swat at him and doesnt do anything [it was famous, it's the one where cops eventually swoop in and remove her].

More importantly, them knocking out armed antifa with just fists is fun to watch.

Had to walk my family by a masked antifa swinging a bat around like he was practicing to be a jedi recently. Near a community pool with lots of kids around. Fuck those guys.