• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miley Cyrus sure is looking good again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, its a fact. But on the other side , I can see Miley Cyrus going down really quickly.

iD050yVJaulT5.gif

Jay Sosa

thread fail. She looks cute as always. And not many girls look cute with short/weird hair.

Don't find her hot but adorable in a stupid little sister kind of way. Just like Selena Gomez.

Dali

She looks hot and her do is old news regardless. My girlfriend showed me pictures of her and I was like "nice". Gives her more personality. Thread backfire.

You guys are NUTS!! I have had zero affinity for Miley Cyrus, but damn if I don't dig her now. I think she looks great and I love the hair and style.

commedieu

Banned
This new look of hers, in OP, is old isn't it? She looks average to good. At least cute... i mean, we can all agree on that..?

SharpKneeGaf never fails.

Amakusa

Looks like a normal girl to me, nothin special about her.

Edit <( ^-^)>
Normal girl with a really long tongue

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I like her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom