• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Millionaire tries to get $829 via kickstarter to send daughter to RPG maker camp?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
For those of you just joining us...
j70kjLPqgxG7p.jpg

Our thread began when NeoGAF user Goon Boon brought to our attention a Kickstarter:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/susanwilson/9-year-old-building-an-rpg-to-prove-her-brothers-w

A little bit about the budding 9 year old video game developer:
Most people call me Kenzie. I'm 9, in 3rd grade, and I'm getting straight A's. I've always been the tallest person in my class and this year I'm actually taller than my teacher. I love computers, video games, apps, and role playing games - especially Magic the Gathering and Borderlands 2 that I get to play with my Dad (because my 15 & 16 year old brothers are too mean to play with me). But we do have D&D tournaments on the weekends which is cool. My favorite PS3 game right now is Dragon Age II.

You see Kickstarter can't allow 9 years old to fund their future goals of achieving greatness, they need adult supervision and who better than the mother that will do anything for her daughter, I mean a blue collar woman who sends her kids to public school, who is one of Fortune's Top Ten Female Entrepreneur in the year of our lord 2009, and the recipient of the 2012 Wife & mother of the Year.

I mean how can you distrust a woman like this:
ibmJF8bTRL4MCk.png

It's unfathomable!

I mean how crazy can it be that a mother and daughter have such willpower to create a game for the masses as the same time Women in the Tech Industry is such a hot topic discussion making the rounds, It was truly destiny, that the stars aligned and these 2 forces collided

A simple request of $829 to send this budding developer in progress to camp, to teach her how to code to the metal, learn the in and outs of 1 and 0's, become the shining beacon to the world that STEM has met it's match and Veronica Mars can go die in a fire!

I mean no guidelines were being broken. It never states anywhere in the Kickstarter FAQ/Guidelines that this can't take place.
I mean come on why would anyone facetiously use their daughter as a sock puppet to further their agenda, Women in Tech is already catching fire, why try to throw gasoline on yourself and get lit?
There is no way this can be a ruse, I mean what magical details can there be to back-up claims of this being shady or a being a scam?

*Psst* "Hot off the Presses"

"Oh My!"

So Grave it's a one time deal, she's just abusing the system and if it allows it, more power to her, I mean it's only a one time thing right?... right?

Au contraire my fellow GAFfer, tis' just the next in an escalating scheme to remove funds from fools with hearty pouches

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/girls-afraid-of-money-20-experiment-cont-d

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/truths-of-top-women-in-biz-politics-sports

What's this, something's afoul...

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/phone-case-holds-essentials-in-1-place

My word, how far does this rabbit hole go?

So to further our story along, this con-woman has her whole family + friends + networked associates involved

Through great Internet Detective work, we have find out finer details about this scam

From the ages of the children not being what they are
Half-Truths being twisted to becoming rallying cries
Asking 4chan and Reddit for help (Jesus!, Don't poke the sleeping bear, for the love of good let it hibernate!)
Trying to broker deals by cyber-squatting domain names http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybersquatting
Video Game Journalism doing God's Yevon's work, by not looking at the facts... I mean when Legend becomes Fact, print the Legend!
Something about Flying (think Planking with Capes) which had a disastrous result

Let's put it this way, this Train-wreck was about to go off the rails, down the abyss of doom and hit the floor of COT DAMN, but mysteriously this Train chugged the right amount of coal being dumped by a masseuse no less!, and we keep choo choo-ing till the end of the line which is Disaster Alley and Welp there goes that shit off the Cliff Edge!

Now, everyone waits in anticipation to see what could possibly happen next. Let's find out, because, man....

This is a good one.
jJqUxsoYsDkR.jpg

A Lionel Mandrake Exclusive Fair Copyright Act Usage©
All Rights Reserved, including Mandrake Air and the Mandrake Name™

(I tried My Best)

=3

Muku

I mean how can you distrust a woman like this:
ibmJF8bTRL4MCk.png

It's unfathomable!

Stopped right there. Because I couldn't stop laughing over that creepy picture.

+1 at recap of shady dealings of Susan Wilson.

EDIT: Also love the mention of Joseph Cecil Smith not by name but by trade. Things just got so weird today, LOL.

This newest quote made me laugh: "So basically no massage discounts? "

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
What I'm not clear about is if she'll get the KS money nontheless or how KS reacted after the shit hit the fan.
Care to shed some light?

Muku

What I'm not clear about is if she'll get the KS money nontheless or how KS reacted after the shit hit the fan.
Care to shed some light?

Unless KS outright cancels it now, which is highly unlikely considering they've already given it the okay, the only way she'll not get it is if enough backers pull out to bring her below the goal mark. Which might be asking for a miracle at this point. So, odds are, she's probably going to keep her head down until this ends. If she were smart anyway. Though her friend Julie likes to spout off a lot of stuff.

As far as I've seen/heard, a lot of reports have been sent in, but ultimately they said that it fits within the rules. HOW?! It's basically a "fund my life" for her daughter, but they're all like oh it's okay, it's not for the camp, despite how many times it was repeated throughout the KS that it was for the tuition of camp, but that it's for "the game". At this point though, KS rules aren't so much rules as they are apparently extremely loose guidelines.

EDIT: Should also note that she's asked 4chan, Reddit, etc for help spending the money. Though I think the scope of what it's funding now has changed. She wants to hire professionals to help Kenzie with her game, which completely takes away from the whole thing anyway, and apparently a website for podcasts and other learning materials for kids for RPG Maker, or learning how to make games anyways. Not that I believe Susan can handle that kind of work with the horrible layouts on their websites we've seen so far, nor is she really knowledgeable enough in the subject of video games to really be able to deal with that.

Kick starter are half to blame here for being greedy and wanting a cut of that money.

As for the original asking value of money, did she realise is and the banks will eat 10% of that dough?

Shinta

Banned
Holy shit. Just read Joe's recent comments.

That guy scares the shit out of me. He's probably carving the word "LIFE" into his chest right now with a dull razor, and obsessively polishing his guns, which he has imbued with alternate personalities.

Muku

Holy shit. Just read Joe's recent comments.

That guy scares the shit out of me. He's probably carving the word "LIFE" into his chest right now with a dull razor, and obsessively polishing his guns, which he has imbued with alternate personalities.

I think he went from simple internet crazy to bat shit insane. I think he might need some help. He was pretty mellow until someone asked him about his site. Man, talk about loony bin crazy. I wonder if there is a way to contact KS regarding someone that may potentially need "help". I am a bit worried about him and others. Would they try to deny all liability if he showed craziness on their website then and went did something horrible? Know game companies can't ignore that shit in MMOs. If stuff is deemed a viable threat, law enforcement have to get involved.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He's from the US, but he gives Swedish back rubs along with all sorts of other shit. He says he's strong yet gentle lol. At the bottom of the page he had a long list of bs people claiming he was a miracle worker etc no real proof.

He also went and was a member of a group of parents that hikes with children yet no records show he's a father or a teacher of any sort, that was on the entrepreneur site.

Like I said before he went complete loon, he's a male form of Susan and I felt he was only backing her or trying to get in the inside cause he believes in his head this is the next big thing and he will get something out of it. Complete liar and a entrepreneur with some vested interest in children that I can't figure out why other than... nm *shivers* but with his whole going super crazy, deleting his work page, etc it makes him look even creepier.

His favorite music is also "The Vodca Family" - A musically inclined and comedic group of gypsies, trying to make monies by whatever means possible.

Muku

He's from the US, but he gives Swedish back rubs along with all sorts of other shit. He says he's strong yet gentle lol. At the bottom of the page he had a long list of bs people claiming he was a miracle worker etc no real proof.

He also went and was a member of a group of parents that hikes with children yet no records show he's a father or a teacher of any sort, that was on the entrepreneur site.

Like I said before he went complete loon he's a male form of Susan and I felt he was only backing her or trying to get in the inside cause he believes in his head this is the next big thing and he will get something out of it. Complete liar and a entrepreneur with some vested interest in children that I can't figure out why other than... nm *shivers* but with his whole going super crazy, deleting his work page, etc it makes him look even creepier.

His favorite music is also "The Vodca Family" - A musically inclined and comedic group of gypsies, trying to make monies by whatever means possible.

Oh, gee, that sounds like someone else we know. And LOL at the previous sentence.

Sounds like he is an odd fellow in that regard. Not being a father okay, but not a teacher either? Hm. From way he talked, I'd imagine him as, or wanting to be anyway, some kind of programming teacher. But that is assuming what he was babbling was true. And if he even owns half the programs he claims to, I suppose. Either that or he imagined in his head he learned about most of what he talked about. Stranger things have happened I suppose. But not overly surprising he's an entrepreneur. They seem to be magnets to each other, ya?
Though at same time, you'd hope one can spot a scam when they see one.

I'd never even hear of them. But sounds like his kind of thing... entrepreneurs really are their own beast, aren't they?

Meant to quote this earlier, as I started laughing out loud when I read it:

This RPG project, currently $23K -10% (over 20K left) in fees leaves 19K after pocketing the STEM tuition money. I'm going to apply to be an artist on your daughter's game Susan. But I will not provide you with my real name or address as all correspondence will be digital and on the internet. You and your Judgment Group will not be able to bully me or mine for speaking up on the side of logicand discourse.

Right on. Maybe we can all apply for dat free monies!

TL4E

Thanks GraveRobberX, I was scratching my head trying to figure out what exactly was going on based on the OP. Really useful!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf did Susan make/post another page for her daughter and link it on the Kickstarter profile. What does this have to do with the "game"? or anything.

http://www.mackenziewilson.com/

Why is she doing this to her daughter ugh depressing and disturbing.

Also I'm not sure how Kickstarter keeps track of time but it says her " Last login Mar. 29, 2013" but she posted yesterday the 30th as her daughter as well as changed the profile stuff yesterday. What the fudge is going on :\

"I'd never even hear of them. But sounds like his kind of thing... entrepreneurs really are their own beast, aren't they?"

Never heard of them either lol and they are messed up and will do anything it seems for "monies" even toss their children under a bus.

Her response letter is about the most level-headed response I could have ever imagined to a situation like this, where she's getting death threats and getting so much criticism from all over the net.

Read this, it's insane:

As for death threats, if you give me a link, I'll post them all there because there have been plenty. I didn't focus on them because I prefer to focus on the positives, but I'd love an email address of someone at 4chan or reddit that wants to take a look at them. It's clear 4chan and reddit are powerful truth seekers and I'm all for it. I'd rather work with them to do something great with the extra money. Clearly you guys know a great deal more about the power of the crowd than I do so why not have a few reps step forward and try to do something positive with this?

I woke up to emails that my twitter and godaddy accounts are frozen so I'm guessing someone tried hacking them. I hope not because life is too short to be distracted with negative stuff when there's a real opportunity to do something good.

At this point, the recommendation is to use the extra proceeds to work with the camp and setup scholarships to send more kids (boys and girls) to STEM camp. But that needs to be okayed by kickstarter. I understand the notes to donate the extra proceeds but that too is a violation of KS guidelines. But rather than do this without 4chan and reddit, I'd rather have you participate directly so I don't have to keep defending decisions.

I don't claim to be perfect and clearly I've second guessed myself but if there are local reps for 4chan or reddit, I VERY MUCH WANT TO WORK WITH YOU because clearly you know way more than I do. So instead of attacking me for what I'm trying to do, help me do something you want to see done too?

I can do skype chats or whatever works.

Now I've only read the full OP and not the billion other pages of the thread but this woman comes off super level-headed and mature. Not sure if it's an act or what but my opinion literally changed from >.< at the start of the OP to a combination of :eek: and :) at the end.

Edit: Reading this last page it seems like she's not as nice as I suspected she was. Have to catch up...

Muku

wtf did Susan make/post another page for her daughter and link it on the Kickstarter profile. What does this have to do with the "game"? or anything.

http://www.mackenziewilson.com/

Why is she doing this to her daughter ugh depressing and disturbing.

Also I'm not sure how Kickstarter keeps track of time but it says her " Last login Mar. 29, 2013" but she posted yesterday the 30th as her daughter as well as changed the profile stuff yesterday. What the fudge is going on :\

"I'd never even hear of them. But sounds like his kind of thing... entrepreneurs really are their own beast, aren't they?"

Never heard of them either lol and they are messed up and will do anything it seems for "monies" even toss their children under a bus.

Isn't that the one we've seen since the beginning? Where folks were commenting about the monsters and stuff. Far as I know, it's just been that weird bare bones thing since the beginning. Think Kenzie should take up web design. Her mom needs it.

As for the log in date... does KS log you out? Maybe she's stayed logged in the whole time so it still only registers her logging in on 29th when she did? Just a thought.

As for Susan reaching out and seeming level headed... she's a scammer at best. Her friend Julie is the crazy one though. She spews the vitrol. But will admit that Susan has also threatened outing backers info. At least that is the way her text read to me when I read it, as it appears the same for other folks as well. That's when she really started to lose points with me. Avoiding issues is one thing, then threatening folks is a taking it to a new level.

Now I've only read the full OP and not the billion other pages of the thread but this woman comes off super level-headed and mature. Not sure if it's an act or what but my opinion literally changed from >.< at the start of the OP to a combination of :eek: and :) at the end.

Edit: Reading this last page it seems like she's not as nice as I suspected she was. Have to catch up...
I'm not into the personal attacks on her but I would go so far as to say that it's not that she's level-headed but instead that she's manipulative. She acts like someone that knows what to do and what to say to get her way and that's entirely what the offer to Reddit and 4chan have been. She's not throwing out those offers out of pure innocence. She's shrewd and knows what she's about. By turning around and saying that she's looking to them for help on how to spend the money that can be added to any article about her saying that she tried to get their help and all they did was turn around and make her miserable so they're now the big enemy and she's the victim. Not to say that people from both groups haven't done bad things but it paints a generalization for the rest of the people more unfamiliar that are reading the articles that get posted.

That's my feelings at least. I could be wrong.

I'm not into the personal attacks on her but I would go so far as to say that it's not that she's level-headed but instead that she's manipulative. She acts like someone that knows what to do and what to say to get her way and that's entirely what the offer to Reddit and 4chan have been. She's not throwing out those offers out of pure innocence. She's shrewd and knows what she's about. By turning around and saying that she's looking to them for help on how to spend the money that can be added to any article about her saying that she tried to get their help and all they did was turn around and make her miserable so they're now the big enemy and she's the victim. Not to say that people from both groups haven't done bad things but it paints a generalization for the rest of the people more unfamiliar that are reading the articles that get posted.

That's my feelings at least. I could be wrong.

You're not wrong.

Matrix

Muku-

Maybe you're right (most likely are), but she didn't have the link in the profile yesterday. That's the first Ive seen of that page for her daughter on there. Yesterday she just had the pinkiesquare and the new profile pic and now I guess that website is back to being listed if you're correct. Honestly out of everything I'm trying to ignore the daughter herself since it's so fucked up at this point and I just feel bad for her. Ive been paying more attention to Susan herself and her actions, Julie and crazy guy. I mean Susan posting as her daughter yesterday or even letting her daughter read or be told she's being picked on (which isn't true, not one hateful thing has been said about her daughter in the comment section or forums except for a couple of freaks on youtube) it's disgusting.

Yea the date thing seems right, guess she hasn't logged out at all.

Muku

Hmmm, I see what you mean now. I only saw the Pinkiesquare one on the KS, but I see the Kenzie one is actually in her profile. I haven't looked at that since the start, and can't remember what she had in there link wise. Though, not sure why she'd put that one there. It's not like there is anything on there. Nothing to even give us an idea about her daughter. Would seem rather embarrassing to me it was posted there, but eh what do I know. I imagine she put it there to make it "this is about Mackenzie". Which is great if there was something more to it than a line of text.

I try to not think about her daughter, but can't help but be embarrassed for her. Of course though, if my mom said she was going to do something like this with my name attached, I'd have begged her not to. But I was, and still am in many ways, too introverted for my own good. But I imagine many girls at that age would be a bit embarrassed. Maybe moreso if they could realize the future hell they might catch for it. :( I focus on Susan, because she really is the tricky one here.

I assumed yesterday, when I saw the "new" post it was Susan again. For one it had proper grammar and all from what I recall. Two, she stated she wasn't letting her daughter read the comments anymore, so she either lied she stopped letting her read or she is lying as she is typing for her, which I think many assume is the case. And even if she isn't letting her daughter read the comments and didn't type for her, and her daughter is hearing it from other sources (outside of mom), does that mean she let her post there? Just seemed silly.

The YouTube thing itself is its own monster. But I will admit, I've been happy to see folks keep it civil without calling the daughter out or anything crazy on KS. Can't promise about anything outside of KS though, in terms of good behavior. Joseph Cecil Smith is the first one that I think even dropped a bomb in the comments.

While Susan's supporters may hate the "trolls" and all, they've kept it civil. One of her own supporters is the one that started dropping the crazies, which is kind of sad.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck at kick starter and all these other organizations still letting this shit go on.

I thought this would've blown up like Ocean Marketing by now.

If this goes through I am never funding anything through KS ever again.

Radec

Holy shit,

I always wonder why this thread is always in the first page when the first time I laid glance on this was just a simple kickstarter thing. and woah..

Jackano

Thanks GraveRobberX for the summary. I was wondering why this thread was still constantly bumped since I only read the first replies when it was created.
Not sure I'm getting everything, but this sounds awfull. I hope kickstarter will study this case.

Fake edit: Paraphrasing Radec, more or less ^^"

pubba

Wow.. This is still going?

Thread review by GraveRobberX is brilliant!

Re: Asking 4chan for 'help'.. Surely that can't end well?

Hey just a strange aside, her daughter is nine years old and gets 'A's? I didn't start receiving letter grades till high school. Did anyone else here ever get letter grades as a nine year old?

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood
Hey just a strange aside, her daughter is nine years old and gets 'A's? I didn't start receiving letter grades till high school. Did anyone else here ever get letter grades as a nine year old?

Depends on the specific school, really. I didn't receive letter grades until university. Until then, everything was a percentage. (60% was the standard passing mark until University. Then it was 50%.)

Muku

I got them before high school. Remember A and A/B honor roll in middle school. Elementary, remember mainly number grades. Think the letters showed on report cards though.

EDIT: I will say though I think it is an unusual, at least to me, thing to brag about all A's in elementary school. Yeah good grades were cool, but they weren't something I went out tooting my own horn about. Not even to friends really. Was just like "YAY I passed this test."

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I think the other funny thing is she's 9 and "taller than her teacher"? Well, just how tall IS her teacher that a 9 year old is taller than he/she is?

I'm pretty short myself and I have never run into a 9 year old that was even remotely my height.

kirblar

I got A's in first grade at my first school, then after I moved they didn't give them until 4th.

I really wonder what KickStarter's endgame is with this. With everything that has come to light, there is absolutely no way at all they'd be willing to risk the profitability of future projects on the website for the sake of this one completely pointless venture, is there?

It'd be genuinely sad to see KickStarter's downfall all because of this, but then again I suppose they deserve it. Maybe Susan Wilson has got some mad shit on KS and that's why this is still going on.

Yasae

Banned
What were her stock options at kinkos.com? And didn't they make money by essentially nabbing the domain name first? Sure sounds like a buyout.

I mean 7 figures or not, even Bobby Kotick doesn't clear a million per year. He has tens of millions in deferred stock. I think it's clear that even the poor shouldn't be starting frauds like this.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, yeah, JCS is bat shit insane. I think he might need the white padded room now. Even dropping an F-bomb. I mean... shouldn't that tell him to take a step back? Unless he really thrives for this sort of thing. Who knows. Whole thing has gotten so dark and kind of strange that... it's amazing this is still the same KS. LOL

EDIT: I also like how he mistakenly thinks calling that guy a name is what "stopped" him from bothering him. Dude stated in last post was last one cuz he was tired. JCS really needs to take a chill pill. Isn't it about Mackenzie? Why is he name calling them if it is all about the children. Shouldn't he be a bigger man than that? I think he's just snapped for real. Get on that banana phone and call him up a crazy wagon.
Is that guy even real?

Matrix

" Creator Susan Wilson just now

"OK, since no one is shutting this down. Let's try a different approach. While I appreciate the support, I'm asking that anyone who feels the need to defend Mackenzie or me or simply disagree with the detractors, please go radio silent. Let them argue with themselves. Please disengage and move on. There issues are with Kickstarter and Kickstarter has made their position clear and that's not good enough for them. So for 24 hours NO COMMENTS FROM SUPPORTERS PLEASE :) "

STFU can't stand this woman and her :) face at the end. Stupid fucking Kickstarter!

RionaaM, sadly he is.

"defend Mackenzie"

From what? no one is attacking her daughter. Scam artist is counting down the days now till she gets payed. These stupid backers... pathetic sheep smh

moka

" Creator Susan Wilson just now

"OK, since no one is shutting this down. Let's try a different approach. While I appreciate the support, I'm asking that anyone who feels the need to defend Mackenzie or me or simply disagree with the detractors, please go radio silent. Let them argue with themselves. Please disengage and move on. There issues are with Kickstarter and Kickstarter has made their position clear and that's not good enough for them. So for 24 hours NO COMMENTS FROM SUPPORTERS PLEASE :) "

STFU can't stand this woman and her :) face at the end. Stupid fucking Kickstarter!

RionaaM, sadly he is.

"defend Mackenzie"

From what? no one is attacking her daughter. Scam artist is counting down the days now till she gets payed. These stupid backers... pathetic sheep smh

Well played Mrs. Wilson, well played. She really knows how to get on the good side of people, making us look like the bad guys. She's good man, she's very good.

Until year 7, we used to get stuff like level 1-9 and the higher the level, the better you did. We got letter grades at like year 9 or 10+.

Zoe

I got them before high school. Remember A and A/B honor roll in middle school. Elementary, remember mainly number grades. Think the letters showed on report cards though.

Even if you use number grades, it's still common to refer to them as A, B, C, etc.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
You guys still have no idea what you're dealing with. Don't become emotionally invested in this. You will only end up very disappointed. The issue isn't really with Susan anymore. Her type are always going to do what they do without legal repercussions. The issue is with KS, for allowing an obvious con artist get away with other peoples money.

The best thing we can do is to take the issue up with the people who run Kickstarter. Let them know that if they plan on supporting people like Susan, then we plan on not supporting KS in the future. Start suggesting alternative sites for your favorite game developers to fund their games, and let them know why you refuse to support them through KS anymore. It may feel like you're biting the hand that feeds you, but sometimes you just have to make a hard choice. Very hard choice. I still don't know if I want to do it because I love old school western RPG's too much.

Shinta

Banned
Well played Mrs. Wilson, well played. She really knows how to get on the good side of people, making us look like the bad guys. She's good man, she's very good.
I think she just saw Joe's insanity and so now it's "let's not do that for 24 hours, for Kenzie." She's framing it like we have the worst comments, but really it was all about Julie and Joe's freak outs for the last 4 pages.

We're dealing with a pro.

You guys still have no idea what you're dealing with. Don't become emotionally invested in this. You will only end up very disappointed. The issue isn't really with Susan anymore. Her type are always going to do what they do without legal repercussions. The issue is with KS, for allowing an obvious con artist get away with other peoples money.

The best thing we can do is to take the issue up with the people who run Kickstarter. Let them know that if they plan on supporting people like Susan, then we plan on not supporting KS in the future. Start suggesting alternative sites for your favorite game developers to fund their games, and let them know why you refuse to support them through KS anymore. It may feel like you're biting the hand that feeds you, but sometimes you just have to make a hard choice. Very hard choice. I still don't know if I want to do it because I love old school western RPG's too much.

I agree with this. A person like this at this current state cannot be stopped.

I think we have to be more vocal to kickstarter. Stopping this person... a person whose personality disallows apparently the ethics to stop this... should not be the priority anymore. We should lean on those who have more power to stop it... aka those who host it.

DeviantBoi

Why not just use her daughter's website to ask creepy older men for money?

Just post some pictures of her, a couple of videos, and you'll get the same result... plus, Kickstarter doesn't take a cut of the money.

moka

Why not just use her daughter's website to ask creepy older men for money?

Just post some pictures of her, a couple of videos, and you'll get the same result... plus, Kickstarter doesn't take a cut of the money.

Creepy pics - CHECK
Creepy video - CHECK

She's good to go..

You guys still have no idea what you're dealing with. Don't become emotionally invested in this. You will only end up very disappointed. The issue isn't really with Susan anymore. Her type are always going to do what they do without legal repercussions. The issue is with KS, for allowing an obvious con artist get away with other peoples money...

yep. susan wilson's product is, pure & simple, susan wilson. if she makes some money, fine. but what she obviously, desperately craves is fame. she wants to be a playa. she wants to be on ellen, discussing mom power, girl power, all the time demonstrating just how wonderful, sincere, & charming she is. she wants to be famous. she wants to be wanted. she wants to be loved. &, if possible, worshiped. basically, she's not well. not to mention, not all that bright...

that kickstarter (either through ignorance or choice) is allowing her to use it as a platform for this is where the true problem lies...

Top Bottom