• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Milo Yiannopoulos' controversial book is canceled for condoning pedophila

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is no one going to use this to bring up the fact that Trump himself is on record expressing his attraction to underage girls? Why is this not happening? It's incredible how teflon the Don is.

It's less about Trump himself, and more about the double standards regarding the way society treats young girls who are preyed upon and the men who prey upon them. People being more willing to conflate gay men with sexual predators also plays a huge role.

The guys get portrayed as being too momentarily weak to stop themselves from falling for the "mature young women who are really asking for it." People like Roman Polanski and Woody Allen got away with it because they're seen as just making mistakes, whereas people like Victor Salva are rightfully seen as predators and blacklisted.

Had Trump said the same things about boys, he would have been finished. Okay, maybe not, but a "Grab them by the balls" tape would have. Maybe.

If anyone has a draft, it should be sent to Leslie Jones so she can print it out to use as tissues, kindling, cleaning up dog piss etc.

GutsOfThor

So is no one going to use this to bring up the fact that Trump himself is on record expressing his attraction to underage girls? Why is this not happening? It's incredible how teflon the Don is.

To run for president as a republican you need to be two things and two things only:

1.White
2.Rich

As we saw in November, you could be a horrible human being but that don't mean fucking shit as long as you are the two items mentioned above.

JoeBoy101

Haven't seen this gif in ages haha!

The Chris Evans addition is priceless.

Ahh, GOP. You had your chance to excise and walk away from the point of no return, and you doubled down with fucks like this. What's that saying I love?

z3burp.jpg

Bumblebeetuna said:
I guess pedophiles think alike.

D6l8fu1.gif

Oh, so pedophilia is the line.

At least until the Trump tape where he brags about sexually assaulting minors is leaked*.

Somehow I doubt conservatives will demand impeachment if it actually happens.

*Hypothetical

EDIT: Oh wait, forgot about the changing room ordeal. Meh.

The best part about Maher's panel discussion was milo complaining that he's being told to stfu, and can't get it in himself. Lost his swag aND can't take the heat in a exchange of oppressement. He gotta argue false facts vs real facts to have his edge, or pick on silent voices.

- J - D -

Who wants to bet Bill Maher doubles down and says his interview with him was a success?

The best part about Maher's panel discussion was milo complaining that he's being told to stfu, and can't get it in himself. Lost his swag aND can't take the heat in a exchange of oppressement. He gotta argue false facts vs real facts to have his edge, or pick on silent voices.

Does Maher even do mea culpas? Only path I see for him and his ego is doubling down.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
The man is shit, his words are shit, his fans are shit. The more he loses, the happier I'll be. If Breitfuckingbart of all places, disavow his ass, even better. But I doubt it. It don't think anything is too low for these slimebags.

Ogodei

Never said this before, will probably never say it again.

Thank god for Reagan fanboys. They did the country and the world a great service today.

Snagret

I've totally lost all respect for Bill Maher. I can't believe it ended up being conservatives who got rid of this turd.
I mean, to be fair (not to Bill, but in a general sense) conservatives have the most power right now to hold their own people accountable. I mean, just look at the endless depths of scandals the left dug up on Donald that didn't put a dent in his campaign. The right are the ones that need to clean up their party and stop supporting bigots and dangerous political parasites just because they identify themselves as Republicans.

The left have been saying the exact same shit about Milo for years, it's only just now that he's dogged with this specific scandal that some of the right have turned their backs on him. But even then, they only agree so far as Milo is a child molester apologist and that's bad. I doubt they'd agree that his homophobia, transphobia, racism, and misogyny are off-message for the party.

It ain't the left's fault that the right is in such a horrifying state right now. They let this shit happen.

Ryuuroden

Richard Spencer got punched in the face and meme'd out of public space.

Gen Flynn fucked off.

Milo Yiannopoulos got his pedo ass exposed and how he's taking Ls everywhere.

7ld7evux0jhx.gif

Between all this and now the impending release of Zelda and Mass Effect, 2017 looks hella good.

But why did it have to get to this point. None of those people should of ever gotten to where they rose in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom