• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft |OT3| Dig Your Way to Fortune! Build Your Way to Glory!

Grinchy

Aug 3, 2010
In a cave outside of Whooville.
Hi, peeps, I'm dusting off this thread because I have been wanting to host a Minecraft server for a while. However, I don't want to pay for hosting if no one is really interested in it, y'know? A few people on the GAF Discord are interested, but I want to see if anyone on the forum is interested as well! :messenger_smiling:

Damn, a new Minecraft server sounds interesting. I can't commit to a damn thing with my recently crazy work schedule, but there would be interest.

Last edited:

-Minsc-

Nov 14, 2009
I won't lie and say I'm not interested in helping pay for the thing. At the moment though I just don't see it being healthy for me. Maybe in 10-15 years or whenever I feel my life is in a more stable place.

Gifmaker

Neo Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, peeps, I'm dusting off this thread because I have been wanting to host a Minecraft server for a while. However, I don't want to pay for hosting if no one is really interested in it, y'know? A few people on the GAF Discord are interested, but I want to see if anyone on the forum is interested as well! :messenger_smiling:
So, it's been a while, but I recently felt the itch to play some Minecraft again, soooo... I'd be down for it. Would it be Java or Bedrock?

Guiberu

Jan 6, 2009
England
Having had a week messing around with servers for myself and my daughter to play on, and getting a significant itch to start up a new game myself, I've put together a GAF Minecraft server, should people be interested.

Normal difficulty Survival. Vanilla 1.14.4.

Though I'd be open to suggestions/requests for Forge mods and the like.

Server address is guiberu.theworkpc.com.

Max of 15 players for now.

I'll leave it running as often as I can, which should be pretty constant, should it gain any interest.

Any issues, and I can be contacted both on here, and in the Discord.

-Minsc-

Nov 14, 2009
Having had a week messing around with servers for myself and my daughter to play on, and getting a significant itch to start up a new game myself, I've put together a GAF Minecraft server, should people be interested.

Normal difficulty Survival. Vanilla 1.14.4.

Though I'd be open to suggestions/requests for Forge mods and the like.

Server address is guiberu.theworkpc.com.

Max of 15 players for now.

I'll leave it running as often as I can, which should be pretty constant, should it gain any interest.

Any issues, and I can be contacted both on here, and in the Discord.

Very cool.

I may hope on off and on for some community mining.