• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft question...

Trogdor1123

I'm looking at trading in my PS4 pro at ebgames (I'd get 280 which is fine by me) and getting my kid a series s with gamepass.

The issue could be my kid's love of Minecraft on the PS4. Will the saved world's transfer over when she logs into her account? I don't expect/hope any dlc to move over, just the vanilla game and it's saves.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill

seems like an headache.
But yes?
I had nothing but trouble connecting/ sync minecraft switch to pc

that MS account stuff is wank.
To save your sanity tell the kid starting over can also create even cooler worlds

Last edited:

Stitch

Gold Member
You need to buy a Realm for a month, upload the World to the realm and then connect to that realm on series s and download the World.
I had nothing but trouble connecting/ sync minecraft switch to pc
It's... Extremely easy actually...
Did this for PC, Switch and Android.

Trogdor1123

Well big thank you for the help on this. We transferred the realms to her Xbox.

My question now is how do I cancel the subscription through the ps5 (the Xbox says it can only be done there)? On her account it doesn't give an option for turning off auto renew and on my account (family manager) it (Minecraft) doesn't show up at all. I no longer have a copy of the game for PlayStation. I am on a digital ps5.

On her account it also doesn't say auto renew either if that matters.

Top Bottom