• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft Steve revealed for Smash Bros Ultimate

CrysisFreak

Banned
*Shows Fire Emblem Awakening characters*
Byleth got the most hate of the DLC chars but is by far the least spastic of all.

Joker = OP
Banzo = Trash Zoner
MinMin = Trash Zoner
Terry = Trash autoturn jab jab power dunk maggot
Hero = RNG maggot
Steve = Camp City Cheese Country
Byleth = An actually redeemable char

Fuck this game

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
someone ask this lazy fat fuck sakurai to get another iv-drip to finish the damn season pass

STEVE MAIN DAY 1

Last edited:

Serouj2000

5cb712a923b5a020d00cc493

Also, when they first joined Smash, Cloud and Snake were both mostly associated with PlayStation.
*laughs hysterically in Persona Q2*

Serouj2000

How many people know who Byleth is? Richter Belmont (compared to Simon)?

Travis has three mainline games exclusive to a Nintendo console. Perfectly understandable why some people would want to see him in Smash. My only issue with Steve/Alex is that I personally don't care much for Minecraft and don't associate it with the Nintendo brand. I only played it on the PC so it will always remind me that, whereas a lot of characters you see in Smash remind me of Nintendo.

But I understand Minecraft has become really popular (more or less like how well-known Pac-Man is) so I kind of get it.
If Heroes' Paradise is considered a DX port of NMH1, then no, only 2 exclusives.

How many people know who Byleth is? Richter Belmont (compared to Simon)?

Travis has three mainline games exclusive to a Nintendo console. Perfectly understandable why some people would want to see him in Smash. My only issue with Steve/Alex is that I personally don't care much for Minecraft and don't associate it with the Nintendo brand. I only played it on the PC so it will always remind me that, whereas a lot of characters you see in Smash remind me of Nintendo.

But I understand Minecraft has become really popular (more or less like how well-known Pac-Man is) so I kind of get it.
>thinking No More Heroes is more well known than Castlevania
bad joke

Top Bottom