• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirror's Edge 2 up for preorder at amazon.de

jett

D-Member
conansrsjwr8s.gif

I've been bullshitted one too many times about ME2.

I always figured DICE outgrew the franchise more than the franchise disappointed, but who knows? Small team maybe?

Either way, if it's legit, PUTITINME

Acheteedo

Don't know why you guys are getting excited, it's going to be a full fledged shooter this time.

:(

But thinking about it, the first game came out in a terrible time when shooters were everywhere and everyone wanted them. Now gamers are hungry for fresh experiences, Mirror's Edge is exactly that, I think it would do much better today.

Lakitu

st5fu
Maybe it's going to be an open-world parkour game with a dynamic soundtrack, day/night, time trials and story-based missions?

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Don't know why you guys are getting excited, it's going to be a full fledged shooter this time.

people need to stay positive I guess.

but yeah after Mass Effect 3 and Dead Space 3 a sequel to Mirror's Edge will most likely be a mindless shooter.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism

If the shooting were actually good this time, I could live with a Mirror's Edge 2 that has closer to a 50/50 split of shooting/non-shooting. If the combat areas are treated sort of like an obstacle course with targets that pop up in clever places, that could be fun.

I'd also be fine with an ME2 that is a lot like ME1.

Ramenman

Maybe it's going to be an open-world parkour game with a dynamic soundtrack, day/night, time trials and story-based missions?

Oh god, you've managed to somehow create something that I think I would enjoy even less than a Mirror's Warfare 2.

Dartastic

AMIROX IT MIGHT BE HAPPENING D:

pleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusivepleasedontbeanxboxoneexclusive

So far, potential Mirrors Edge 2 and a historic Rare game, Microsoft's on the right track to making us forget about the system's "innovative" new features.

Quentyn

Perfect way to start the E3 Conference. Darken the room and play the Mirror's Edge theme. People would freak out. Do it EA!

I refuse to believe it until it happens

Top Bottom