• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirror's Edge 2 up for preorder at amazon.de

Tuck

BELIEVE.

If this is an Xbone exclusive I'm gonna be pissed though (As it means I need to buy an Xbone).

Mr.Green

I hope it's more linear this time.

The first one fell apart when you got in to a slightly more open area.

Agreed. The game really shined when you just had to run for your life. One of the first "missions", if not the first, was freaking amazing.

Mirror's Edge 2 on PC with proper Oculus Rift support. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

DukeBobby

I really gotta get around to playing the first one. It's downloaded in Origin, just gotta boot it up but for some reason I don't.

It's a fantastic game, with several big flaws. The untapped potential of the series is astounding, however. A sequel could be one of the all time greats, or a complete fucking disaster.

It will probably be the latter.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
In totally unrelated news, Doctors around the world mystified at sudden increase in reported heart attacks.

I dunno, I'd love an open-world version of Mirror's Edge in which you have optional package-delivery missions and stuff. Create some genuinely indoor areas for some of the story missions too.

DukeBobby

I loved the more open areas. I seem remember
Pirandello Kruger
and
Kate
being the most 'open' levels, and they were my two favourite chapters in the game.

Are we really going to assume every EA game is Xbox One exclusive from now on?

I mean really?
I mean I think its telling that they were relatively silent about PS4's release and withdrew their support from Wii U but jumps on stage and anounce exclusive stuff for X1 and it just so happens to match their philosophy on used games, always online, catered to big 3rd party blockbustrr releases, etc.

With that said I think it would be silly given the audience for ME2 and Xbox's being a mismatcg and all of their titles have been multiplat and cross gen so far.

CloudWolf

YES! Finally!

By the way, I do hope that the 100 euro price tag is a mistake and not the projected price for next gen games.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I mean I think its telling that they were relatively silent about PS4's release and withdrew their support from Wii U and but jumps on stage and anounce exclusive stuff for X1 and it just so happens to match their philosophy on used games, always online, catered to big 3rd party blockbustrr releases, etc.

With that said I think it would be silly given the audience for ME2 and Xbox's being a mismatcg and all of their titles have been multiplat and cross gen so far.

...They proceeded to announce six PlayStation 4 games after the conference.

Wonder if this is the XB1 exclusive from EA crazybuttocks mentioned?

Regardless, whatever console it's on I'll buy. Fortunately that rules out Wii U.

I hope Solar Fields is back. He was like half the game honestly.

Wouldn't be Mirror's Edge without him, really hope he's back. Also more parkour, less shooties please.

In what universe would it make sense for EA to make this XBone exclusive? Answer: It wouldn't make any, unless MS is fronting some of the cost. In which case MS would be the only reason it exists and there would be no reason to complain (like Bayonetta 2 and Nintendo).

Andrew.

Banned
So what if it actually exists...

But it's an Xbox exclusive and they've added a bunch more gun combat.

Still gonna buy it?

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Mirrors edge 2 with trigger feedback on the new controller... Mmmmmmmmmm

In what universe would it make sense for EA to make this XBone exclusive? Answer: It wouldn't make any, unless MS is fronting some of the cost. In which case MS would be the only reason it exists and there would be no reason to complain (like Bayonetta 2 and Nintendo).

Depends entirely on exactly what EA and Microsofts new partnership is really like I guess.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Well EA stated DICE is showing a non-Battlefield game at E3.

IT'S HAPPENING.gif

It's totally not happening. :(

dmr87 said:
If Mirror's Edge 2 is a Xboner exclusive then I don't know what to do.

Cry bloody tears and hold a candlelight Virgil. Then buy Battlefield 4 like the DICE whore we are. :(

Top Bottom