• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirror's Edge 2 up for preorder at amazon.de

I can wait until the timed exclusivity deal is over.

Funny thing though, I wouldn't have played (and loved) the original Mirrors edge if I didn't get it for 5€ used. #justsaiyan

I have good news for you we are going into a new generation , the game doesn't exist(not announced) either

aganu

Isn't ME niche? How many did the first game sell? I don't think it'll benefit from being exclusive to one platform, unless they're trying to dudebro it (sorry for lack of a better term).

Squire

Banned
Isn't ME niche? How many did the first game sell? I don't think it'll benefit from being exclusive to one platform, unless they're trying to dudebro it (sorry for lack of a better term).

I think it's more like it goes exclusive or stays multiplat and is homogenized.

At the dawn of a gen there really is no niche. There's no audience to speak of. You have to start somewhere and a good place is a franchise that has some serious diehards.

Dabanton

Why does MS do this? They really should be more aggressive with real exclusives unless the PC version is very delayed release.

It probably will be.

MS want to give you a reason to buy into their new machine. A PC release anywhere near the first year of this machine would be silly.

That's if this is actually a real thing.

zakislam

Really hope this isn't exclusive. Would be a massive coup for whoever does pick it up if it does go to that, though. Still, Mirror's Edge is one of my most favourite current gen games. What a great experience.

Hystzen

So because people thought BF4 was exclusive we jumped to next DICE game

But the anti EA hate posts are wayyy better in this thread hilarious

Reick17

GSeeHt6.jpg

Please be real.

ShinAmano

Wouldn't begging for this not to be exclusive be port begging?

I enjoyed the look of the first one...will be interested to see this one.

Top Bottom