• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst - Official boxart

Amazon updated their page:

61xaX5R9nGL.jpg

Dice//

Banned
I love the use of colour in this series. Nice image, I do agree the side logo is a little strange but I do like the transparent red

Liamario

Banned
Really enjoyed mirrors edge, especially on PC. I'm confident this will be something I want to play. Hopefully they get more people playing it.

Vinc

Can't wait for this! I'm not a big fan of the boxart, but oh well. Can't believe I'll be playing it early next year.

I think the side logo gives the impression that the game is unique. It looks cool and the image actually tells you what the game is about, as opposed to the original box art.

I also actually really like Faith's new design.

This cover will sell the game (hopefully).

I don't know what expression that face is trying to say. She kinda looks like she's trying to remember if she left the oven on or something.

Well, hopefully the game had less terrible combat, less dumb pretentious story, and just all fun free running.

I am really not keen on her redesign. Nor am I keen on the boxart.

Let's hope Anita's so-called input does not ruin the sequel to one of the best games I have ever played.

That was a bullshit rumour in the end wasn't it? She's had no involvement in the game at all.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Well it's a cover art. And that vertical logo. What matters is how it can be played, though, so I'm not too critical of box arts.

Let's hope Anita's so-called input does not ruin the sequel to one of the best games I have ever played.

What a bad comment. Jeez.

And Anita is not even working on the game, the devs denied that.

vypek

And what's up with her face? She seems bummed to be here.

It reminds me of those photos that people write all over with phrases like "My feet hurt", "Its loud", "I just want to go home"

She looks super displeased and bored. I actually like the boxart a little though. The vertical logo and words are interesting

LiamExe

RefuR8h.jpg

It's okay, I fixed it, guys. Now she looks like some kinda badass Spiderwoman.

Jokes aside, I really am excited to see a new Mirror's Edge come out after so long. The first one was a really special game to me and I'm hoping the sequel keeps the spirit and removes some of the parts that bogged down the first. (Gunfights, etc.)

BigDes

Well it's a cover art. And that vertical logo. What matters is how it can be played, though, so I'm not too critical of box arts.

What a bad comment. Jeez.

And Anita is not even working on the game, the devs denied that.

COLLUSION!

Not a fan of the vertical title.

Understand why they did it but it bugs me

Faith redesign is pretty cool though

Top Bottom