• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker's next project artwork

Keikoku

Banned
BB001s.jpg

By Kimihiko Fusijaka (Drakengard)

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
You know I want to be excited, but I have been kinda disappointed by the other Mistwalker games.

And while this looks pretty cool, it also reminds me of a 15 year old anime nerds wet dream of what he wants to be when he grows up. Skeleton dragon demons and all.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Thats actually pretty cool looking. Glad to see Mistwalker is still around. Lost Odyssey did fairly well for them right?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I'm guessing this is gonna be a 360 game? No mind to me as I have one but his studio needs to start making some PS3/Wii games.

Chemo

I like this piece a lot, but as a Blue Dragon hater and someone who no longer owns a 360 I probably don't have any business even thinking about getting interested in this game.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Looks really cool. I hope this game actually gets released!

Do we know who is handling development?

Keikoku said:
By Kimihiko Fusijaka (Drakengard)
I love this man. Seriously.

Also: Eeeeeeeek! :D:D:D The art gives off such a Drakengard vibe that I'm getting goosebumps!

I was so bummed when Cry On was canceled...I hope this one is in conjuction with Cavia--or just like Drakengard :D

*hugs Fuu*

PepsimanVsJoe said:
What a tease. I'd buy a dozen copies of Drakengard 3.
Another Drakengard fan? :D
Or was that sarcasm?

And, yeah, it's a total tease :(

harSon

Banned
Aeana said:
It matches the images already associated with Cry On.

Cry On consisted of a girl using a rock golem to traverse environment among other things. Tying that art work to Cry On is a bit of a stretch...

Aeana

harSon said:
Cry On consisted of a girl using a rock golem to traverse environment among other things. Tying that art work to Cry On is a bit of a stretch...
If you say so. But don't act like I'm the only one to do it.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Xater said:
Blue Dragon (Adult Edition) :lol

You laugh, but the art wins. Because this person is clearly a man, and not a cliche 16 year old. Whether or not he has amnesia is still yet to be determined.

That thing behind him looks like a shark to me. Precisely like a flying skeleton shark-man.

The face mainly, looks like that Green Lantern foe.

Nif

People are excited about the spikes and swords until it gets announced as a DS title, then we forget it exists. :lol

Top Bottom