• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MK7 + White 3DS XL (26 Sep) & LM2 + Black 3DS XL (3 Oct) coming to Europe?

There have been so many 3DS bundles in Europa, so I don't really remember whether they already exist or no (hence whether the news is thread worthy) but an Italian retailer just listed two new SKU:

White 3DS XL + Mario Kart 7 - September 26th

3ds_xl_bianco_mario_bundle.jpg

Black 3DS XL + Luigi's Mansion 2 - October 3rd

Also:

There's also a Pink 2DS + Tomodachi Life coming, apparently.

Edit: oh, the Mario Kart 7 bundle has already been released. In 2012, apparently.

Please lock if old.

L~A

There's also a Pink 2DS + Tomodachi Life coming, apparently.

Edit: oh, the Mario Kart 7 bundle has already been released. In 2012, apparently.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I think the Luigi Bundle is new, but the white MK7 bundle already existed but has been out of stock for a long time i think.

Mafusto

I can at least confirm that the MK7+white exists for over a year cause I bought one in the Netherlands.

glaurung

I've seen those Mario Kart 7 bundles in local stores a lot (Estonia, North-East Europe). Never saw the Luigi one though.

But yeah, good luck selling them now that the new models are coming.

Seems bizarre they're releasing these and the limited edition SSB 3DS XL when they have a new model on the way next year.

Dat double-dipping.

clem84

Gold Member
Too bad we never got white in NA. Hopefully that will change. It's a little strange that it's available in all other territories except NA.

L~A

I've seen those Mario Kart 7 bundles in local stores a lot (Estonia, North-East Europe). Never saw the Luigi one though.

But yeah, good luck selling them now that the new models are coming.

People who'd buy that bundle probably don't even know about the N3DS.

And in fact, since this is just plain 3DS XL, I wouldn't be surprised if it was there to clear stocks before the N3DS XL hits Europe in 2015.

L~A

Bit of an odd bundle, pack in old games. Super Smash bundle makes sense but not a 3 year old game.

No, it makes perfect sense. Nintendo's clearly trying to clear stocks. I mean, those bundles are sold 199.99€... that's the price of the 3DS XL without any games.

Fishy, if you ask me.

chadboban

I mean, considering the new 3ds coming next year, they should really offer these at a better price. I don't mind since I plan on sticking with my Cosmo black launch 3ds until the n3DS comes to the west, but still, Nintendo really should've had that n3DS out in time for the holidays.

KemoSabe

No, it makes perfect sense. Nintendo's clearly trying to clear stocks. I mean, those bundles are sold 199.99€... that's the price of the 3DS XL without any games.

Fishy, if you ask me.
I was wondering to, why another bundle.
But clearing the stocks is a good point.

Fishy, if you ask me.

Hmmm... maybe the red Smash bros had a decal printed on it to clear stocks too.

L~A

New Bundles with old 3DS. When new 3DS has been announced. I wonder whos fool enough to buy this.

People who don't care. People who won't even know there's a new model coming out next year, and will remain oblivious until much later after their purchase. People not interesting in getting the latest version.

Rich!

There have been so many 3DS bundles in Europa, so I don't really remember whether they already exist or no (hence whether the news is thread worthy) but an Italian retailer just listed two new SKU:

White 3DS XL + Mario Kart 7 - September 26th
[/URL]

These are not new. Proof:

I got mine in May 2013. I also saw the Luigi's Mansion one at a Sainsburys a few months back. Sorry. Maybe they're new to Italy, but not to the UK.

L~A

No, the Luigi's Mansion 2 is new, 100% sure of that (unless you have any pics?). As for the Mario Kart 7 bundle, it looks like a reprint, not a new bundle.

Top Bottom