• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016-2017 Food Concession War |OT| - Atlanta Braves introduce The Burgerizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gudetama

I mean, I would love to eat all these things, but I'm just not sure I can survive a baseball game without dying of boredom.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
You can make coca-cola infused bbq sauce?

wGcwxLL.gif

painey

I don't think I've ever eaten anything at a ball game where I said 'damn, this was worth the 300% ballpark tax'. Set me up on dollar hot dog night, and you're about getting your moneys worth

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I was gagging while scrolling through the first half, but the second half doesn't look too bad. The Smoked Brisket Po Boy and Buffalo Chicken and Waffles have my attention.

Effnine

I was gagging while scrolling through the first half, but the second half doesn't look too bad. The Smoked Brisket Po Boy and Buffalo Chicken and Waffles have my attention.

Same. Starting with the Shrimp sandwiches, I'm down. The others, ugh, they looked disgusting ... and those were the glamour shots.

CeKkNxLW8AE1D84.jpg

I'de call it "The Cinema floor special"

Because it looks like it has everything that would be swept up by the guy who cleans cinema floors after a movie.

Ludovico

Would
drunkenly
destroy several of those items.

Granted, I don't eat meat anymore, but what I wouldn't do for some pulled pork and slaw about now....

cirrhosis

I'd ask "why?" but I really know the answer.

The only thing I'd eat there would be the fried green tomatoes. Can't resist trying them whenever I see them on a menu wherever I go.

Honestly, most of that looked pretty good unlike the horrors these threads usually unleash.

Thank god I stopped eating red meat so the worst of that list can't tempt me >.>

I guess Turner Field's post-Braves transformation is going to start with replacing all the toilets after every game this year.

My stomach is curdling just looking at all that.

And the Jays will continue to have meh concessions, MEH I say

I try to eat before the game anyway, or bring my own food in since I found out you are allowed to do that :eek:

I love how baseball teams announcing their concession stand menu is a big event now, and I also love how fucking weird it is. That hot dog, amazing!

Ploid 3.0

Looks like so much greasy trash. Some of the lower stuff in the list looks ok though. Where are the vegetables? All that trash with hardly any vegetables seems horrible.

I was actually thinking about doing that, no lie.

If you make it, I'll sub immediately.

Some of the items I'd be down to try, like the Tater Tot Chop, the Po Boy and that veggie sandwich but the main draws such as the TED dog, burgerizza and sausage sundae... Not so much.

That said, looking forward to the announcements of what new dishes will be served at all the various parks this year, particularly at AT&T Park.

zulux21

Hopefully the White Sox should be announcing their new food items this week. Gotta get myself prepped for Opening Day.

im looking forward to seeing what the white sox have new this year. They usually have some of the better looking new dishes that can sometimes inspire me to make the dish at home.

I will say though, I am tempted to make the pizza burger. but instead of a 20 ounce burger and an 8 inch pizza. do something more like a 3 inch mini pizza (made from scratch) and like an 6-8 ounce burger.
and instead of pepperoni, I will use bacon.

still not a healthy dish by any means, but it would be more like a giant pizza burger than a chunk of beef shoved between two small pizzas.

granted my version you couldn't charge $26 for, more like $9 :p

Braves need a higher pay roll and some excitement again. I don't know how a franchiselike this can start tanking so badly

Maybe the food crew should feed the opposing team before first pitch

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Someone has to take over while Xia's on vacation!

As soon as I first read about the Braves insanity to close out their ballpark, I knew RBH had the thread covered.

Is there a "ridiculous ballpark concessions" OT, because that's something I'd be very interested in subscribing to.

I made one last season and I think the season before, don't have time so far to compile one for this season.

TheMan

look interesting, but for 26 bucks they can go fuck themselves. Stadium food prices are just unbelievable- no qualms about sneaking food into places like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom