• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016-2017 Food Concession War |OT| - Atlanta Braves introduce The Burgerizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ce5TAUPUIAAGspD.jpg

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/715600663846084609

They're trying to send CC back to rehab with that one

RBH

New items for the upcoming 2017 season:

-caeeb51d29cea744.jpg

Sunrise Dog (Kansas City Royals) - Jumbo hot dog, topped with fried egg, bacon, cheddar cheese and white sausage gravy.

-724d72cf26761711.jpg

Pulled Pork Patty Melt (Kansas City Royals) - Funnel cake, BBQ pulled pork, fried onion, shredded cheddar, and Monterey Jack cheese, bacon, and Jalapeno pepper skewer

-a33d741999a62759.jpg

SPAM Grilled Cheese Sandwich (Houston Astros) - Grilled cheese sandwich served with a cut of SPAM on Texas Toast

-94eed8e699a65c69.jpg

Apple Pie Nachos (Colorado Rockies)- Cinnamon sugar chips topped with apple pie filling, shredded cheddar cheese, whipped cream and caramel topping

-bbf0a2969b532e0f.jpg

Churro "Dessert" Poutine (Toronto Blue Jays) - Churros served with vanilla ice cream and warm caramel sauce

-e6c1246f72d179ec.png

Italian Roast Pork Stak (Philadelphia Phillies) - Boardwalk fries topped with in-house roast pork, sharp Provolone cheese sauce, cherry pepper aioli and chopped roasted long hots

-0d0741ea59075b90.jpg

Green Chili Chicken Stak (Houston Astros) - Fresh cut fries topped with green chicken chili, cotija cheese and pico de gallo

-e28c53c27a960668.png

Hogtown Stak (Toronto Blue Jays) - Crisp golden Russet frites, smoked pulled pork, grilled and sliced farmers sausage, smoked bacon BBQ gravy

-81be2a5d69ced1eb.png

House BURGHer Stak (Pittsburgh Pirates) - Boardwalk style fries, topped with all the burger essentials, seasoned ground beef, American cheese, grilled onions, our house secret sauce, fresh tomatoes, shaved iceberg, and topped with a toasted brioche slider bun

-1aacac09d4df1a21.jpg

Short Rib Cheese Curds (Kansas City Royals) - Braised short rib cheese curds with chipotle ranch dip

-6935e52b3fcbae69.jpg

Braised Kielbasa Reuben (Pittsburgh Pirates) - Beer braised kielbasa, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and house sauce, served on locally baked thick cut marble rye

-551e52e6daeb79c7.jpg

Bloor Street Dog (Toronto Blue Jays) - Hot dog topped with butter chicken, chili-lime sour cream, trio of Indian vegetables, fresh chopped parsley

-b74010669955d4b9.jpg

Caribbean Grilled Chicken Salad (Toronto Blue Jays) - House made chicken salad with fresh romaine, marinated black beans, orange segments, pickled red onions, shredded carrots and toasted coconut in a honey lime vinaigrette

-4647c62990977f58.png

Chicken Bacon Smoke Stak (Kansas City Royals) - Waffle fries topped with smoked chicken, bacon creme sauce, red pepper relish, scallions, and sour cream

-f79925ab482101a9.jpg

Colorado Brisket Melt (Colorado Rockies) - Chopped brisket, mixed with sauteed onions and bacon and topped with white American cheese

-f62ad3e7b80ce20d.png

Colorado Queso Stak (Colorado Rockies) - Jumbo portion of waffle fries topped with house made green Chile queso, pork carnitas, fresh made pico de gallo, fresh cut jalapenos and a drizzle of sour cream

-dfc7da6fb7ee0de5.jpg

Harry The K's Pastrami Sausage (Philadelphia Phillies) - House cured pastrami sausage, with hickory smoked bacon red cabbage, topped with Tarragon mustard

-4d7900b6298b2e84.jpg

House Smoked Pork Butt Sandwich (Houston Astros) - House smoked pulled pork served with jalapeno coleslaw on a jalapeno cheddar bun

-5edcbaaf0e48990c.jpg

Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwich (Houston Astros) - Grilled cheese sandwich served with salami, pepperoni, ham, mozzarella cheese, pepperoncini, and basil pesto on rosemary-infused Texas Toast

-848713aaac6fa707.jpg

LaFrieda Steak Frites (New York Mets) - Black angus hand-cut beef, sauteed sweet Vidalia onions, beef au jus, topped with Vermont Monterey jack cheese sauce over fresh fried Idaho waffle fries

-9997509fba7c60de.jpg

Spicy Chicken Sandwich (Colorado Rockies) - Fresh grilled marinated chicken breast, topped with pepper jack cheese, fried jalapenos, sriracha aioli, lettuce, tomato on jalapeno cheddar bread

-d08761dfd0b6d688.jpg

Streetcar Tacos (Toronto Blue Jays) - Handcrafted tacos with choice of adobo chicken or vegetarian, on a warm flour tortilla with chopped cabbage

-2bf695def47cb44f.jpg

Toasted Tofu (Pittsburgh Pirates) - Citrus-tamari marinated tofu, sriracha mayo, and sticky mint cabbage slaw, made and toasted on gluten free bread

-747c0b1c3b025c3e.jpg

Ultimate Vegan Burger (Pittsburgh Pirates) - A beefless patty, topped with shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, dill pickles, and vegan secret sauce, served on a sesame seed bun

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Now I know why all these teams are building new stadiums

Our fat asses are getting so heavy, new foundations need to built to support us
Also less seats cause we need "Widened" seats

RBH

screen_shot_2017-03-23_at_3.19.04_pm.png

Following in Kansas City's footsteps, the Miami Marlins are making an important addition to their selection of hot dogs with the Taco Dog, which comes loaded with chili, cheese, pico de gallo and jalapeños, and then is placed in a tortilla bun.

Chris R

This is the best thread. Can't wait for the season to start... might even get a chance to sample some of these treats this year :D As it stands now I'll get to 10 games this year, only five of them at Safeco (which probably has new food options inside the stadium, but I'll still stick to Jimmy Johns or the newly added Paseo option).

RBH

screen_shot_2017-03-23_at_3.12.46_pm.png

ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS - CHICKEN FUNNEL CAKE SANDWICH

The Royals aren't the only organization looking to funnel funnel cake into fans' hands this year. With their own funnel cake sandwich, which also includes chicken, strawberry jam and maple syrup for dipping, the Diamondbacks are getting in on the action as well.

screen_shot_2017-03-23_at_3.08.39_pm.png

NEW YORK METS - LOADED BAYSIDE FRIES

Surprisingly, the Red Sox aren't the team who will roll out these waffle fries mixed with clam strips and clam chowder fondue; the Mets are doing it first. Now, New York isn't exactly known for its seafood, but if this dish turns out right, perhaps one of its stadiums can be.

LionPride

Banned
I can feel my arteries clogging

I'd need to run twice as much as I do during the week, damn.

That'd be 20 miles? Yeah, worth it

This is the best thread. Can't wait for the season to start... might even get a chance to sample some of these treats this year :D As it stands now I'll get to 10 games this year, only five of them at Safeco (which probably has new food options inside the stadium, but I'll still stick to Jimmy Johns or the newly added Paseo option).

Safeco is gonna have a barrel-aged beer cart behind home plate this year, replacing the cask beer offerings we've had in the past. A bunch of bourbon barrel aged 10+% ABV beers sounds a bad idea...

Chris R

Safeco is gonna have a barrel-aged beer cart behind home plate this year, replacing the cask beer offerings we've had in the past. A bunch of bourbon barrel aged 10+% ABV beers sounds a bad idea...

I'm at Safeco the end of May for the Rockies/Twins series... but I'm not driving and my airbnb is just two light rail stops away.

Can't wait!!! And Paseo by the ballpark, going to be a blast.

Sanjuro

I got an ovation for finishing the Ranger's boomstick.

I feel like I would get fired from my job if they found out I ate most of these.

RBH

More from Tampa Bay:

b4s_tropfood032817a_19044956_8col.jpg

Urban Chicken and Waffle Cone: Fried chicken in a waffle cone with maple drizzle is paired with mac and cheese from the Urban Dugout.

502848745_19044394_8col.jpg

Brunch Bloody Mary - Bloody Mary served in a collectible plastic mason jar that sports a skewer as long as a samurai sword impaling two doughnuts, a chicken and waffle assemblage, a hard-boiled egg and a bacon-wrapped sausage. Oh, and there's a shrimp lurking somewhere in the murky, tomatoey depths. Available only for day games, this is a one-and-done brunch spectacular and the priciest quaffable at $16.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Of all the dumb concession food escalations, the bloody mary is the most nonsensical.

At least that one still doesn't look as lazy as the pizza one from a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom