• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
new Hank Aaron Statue unveiled at Suntrust Park.

MdevwOt.jpg

Eegah

Nooo! I don't want the regular season to start. The Rockies are .500 in the Cactus League right now. They may never get back there again.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Looking forward to the Twins losing 85+ while Dozier and Santana stink so they can't be flipped at the deadline.

And Buxton and Sano dongs.

I'm disappointed, I was hoping to move out to Minneapolis - within walking distance of Target Field - this year. I'm not a Twins fan, but it would have been great for catching games. Instead I'm stuck here in Connecticut for at least another year (hopefully can move before the start of next season). There's nothing in Connecticut. Well, nothing except a bunch of fairweather Yankee fans. Blah.

I'm disappointed, I was hoping to move out to Minneapolis - within walking distance of Target Field - this year. I'm not a Twins fan, but it would have been great for catching games. Instead I'm stuck here in Connecticut for at least another year (hopefully can move before the start of next season). There's nothing in Connecticut. Well, nothing except a bunch of fairweather Yankee fans. Blah.

Hey, you have a minor league team in Hartford!

That is bankrupting the state and who's ballpark is a massive financial boondoggle, but it's a team!

GetLucky

I just moved to Indiana after living two miles from Wrigley. I already miss it

graffix13

So ready! Bittersweet as it may be the last season I see Hosmer in a Royals uniform.

Oh, who am I kidding. There is no maybe about it.

Braves, haven't been keeping up with them as they don't care about winning anymore

how bad will it be this year

They are sucking because they were built to be this bad due to awful awful team and player development for a long time. Tanking is a viable and legitimate long term strategy to win.

If anything they'll be pretty god damn good next year. And they should be relatively competitively this year.
Gonna miss Big Sexy. :(

Lets go Mets!!!

;-; shit hurts me.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Braves, haven't been keeping up with them as they don't care about winning anymore

how bad will it be this year
Might be .500.

Probably not though.

Will be a bad team that's fun to watch though.

They will be good in a few years.

brentech

If you have any interest in Out of the Park Baseball, the GAF league will be converting to OOTP 18 in a week or two (when our current season ends). We have teams available for people to take over as GM.
Most of the GMs have been playing in the league since OOTP 16, with a few additions since.
Check the thread for further details and team availability.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1199742

They are sucking because they were built to be this bad due to awful awful team and player development for a long time. Tanking is a viable and legitimate long term strategy to win.

If anything they'll be pretty god damn good next year. And they should be relatively competitively this year.

;-; shit hurts me.

I haven't watched so much since chipper left, looked at their roster and I guess even if it was a big name I wouldn't know them anyways since I haven't watched like i use to or highlights etc

But from what I have seen even if they have a player they will get rid of them anyways

MechDX

So what will the biggest lead the Braves will blow this season?

Heard it was going to become an Atlanta tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom