• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTtoZ

Na but seriously fuck Chapman. He looked terrible then all of a sudden looked himself again and now walked the bases loaded? WTF kind of closer does that? Make Drob the closer.

Caja 117

Na but seriously fuck Chapman. He looked terrible then all of a sudden looked himself again and now walked the bases loaded? WTF kind of closer does that? Make Drob the closer.
Yeah, is a problem going to chapman with a 1 run lead.

Hicks was another piece of our offense that we missed, without a doubt the player of the game.

BFIB

matt-holliday-cardinals-injury.jpg

In a row.

Meier

‪Was that first pitch to Cody really a stroke? Shit looked low.‬

Really unfortunate that the pen is blowing so many games lately. Didn't lose any games we lead for fucking ages and now can't hold a lead.

‪Was that first pitch to Cody really a stroke? Shit looked low.‬

Really unfortunate that the pen is blowing so many games lately. Didn't lose any games we lead for fucking ages and now can't hold a lead.
Stripling has been struggling lately. But i don't get why Roberts still has Forsythe in the lineup. He's been too hit and miss. Put Kike or Chase at 2nd

Toth

Speaking of Holliday, there was a concerning piece about cocaine being widespread in baseball a few weeks back and there was rumors of someone who is abusing cocaine to such an extent that the team is 'protecting him'. Now Holliday has been in a very long slump that started with a 'mysterious illness'....I hope he isn't the guy but there is some smoke and concern here.

Speaking of Holliday, there was a concerning piece about cocaine being widespread in baseball a few weeks back and there was rumors of someone who is abusing cocaine to such an extent that the team is 'protecting him'. Now Holliday has been in a very long slump that started with a 'mysterious illness'....I hope he isn't the guy but there is some smoke and concern here.

dude...

BFIB

matthollidaylinerpain.gif

Malo

Banned
Hot takes!

It's probably the Red Sox preemptively starting the David Price smearing campaign.

Caja 117

I would think cocaine will make him more active on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom