• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

rekameohs

Banned
Congratulations to Miguel Cabrera on winning the Triple Crown. An amazing accomplishment.

Someone in one of the other games could hit like 30 home runs in extra innings and pass him.

Honestly, though, really cool that I get to see a triple crown in my lifetime. Props to Miggy, even if my "fuck the Tigers" mentality is there.

JABEE

Now that Miggy has his award, Trout should get MVP. Everybody else gets a participation ribbon. This way, nobody's feelers get hurt.
It would be cool if Trout won. South Jersey might start being looked at more seriously from ML scouts. Trout is a huge Philadelphia Sports fan.

Sanjuro

he can probably just reuse last years.

Yeah, it was similar.

oNTKw.jpg

Jangocube

Banned
Well shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Longoria in beast mode while Boston in LOLOLOLOL mode.

Oh well, bring on Texas =( Not looking forward to that game, but O's magic shall shine through.

Meier

Sheeeit, Kershaw ended up 1 strikeout behind Dickey. Did end up having the best ERA and WHIP though.

Dickey will win the Cy Young though and deservedly so.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Sheeeit, Kershaw ended up 1 strikeout behind Dickey. Did end up having the best ERA and WHIP though.

Dickey will win the Cy Young though and deservedly so.
Heh, I like how we each think the other team's guy will win.

Meier

Heh, I like how we each think the other team's guy will win.

I think the allure of Dickey's win advantage is going to be too much for voters to ignore. I think Gio is a legitimate candidate as well TBH but he obviously won't win.

Kershaw really had a helluva lot of games he should have won that ended in NDs that I think will prevent him from winning it again. 5 games of 7+ IP where he gave up 1 run and 5 hits or less but received a ND.

So that was pretty awesome to see in person. Division championship clinch on last day with a total obliteration of the Red Sox on top.

Anyway, good luck to Baltimore and Texas.

PW08c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom